i missed you (nace/fem! oc)

Generally speaking, Sarah was an independent woman. She had a masters in multimedia, working as a front end web developer and as a camera man as a hobby. Her life was generally full, enabling her to not miss Nace too much when he was on tour, throwing herself headfirst into work and her social life, but it has began hurting as of recent.

With Nace moving to London at the start of the year, only to tour throughout March and April to immediately going to Hamburg, it really showed. Her birthday was spent sitting at home with her lover on facetime as she blew out a candle on a cupcake. wishing for more time with her boyfriend. She knew that he cared. She knew that he loved and cherished her. But after months and months of work coming before her she lost her excitement at the thought of her boyfriend coming back.

"I'm back!" Nace called into the apartment as he walked into their shared living space, Sarah not moving a muscle from the couch. She was tired. "Babe?" he called out, walking to the living room to see her curled up on the couch with a TV show playing on the screen and who was she kidding she missed him so, so much.

She stood up from the couch, tightly wrapping her arms around his neck, one of his arms coming to wrap around her waist. Her eyes shut tightly, tears stinging them before slowly slipping down her cheeks and hitting his warm skin.

"I missed you, hi" she whispered into the crook of his neck, his cologne filling her nostrils and making her feel like home.

"I missed you too, hi" he whispered back, dropping his bag to hug her back and kiss her hair, nuzzling into her brown locks.

Yeah, the excitement was back.

———-
Dude this is one year old. the story is mean. anyways, 300 words of angst/fluff. yw.