Sara And Ex (2)

Shubman stared at Ishan as he chewed his food. He stared as he laughed at something Virat bhai said. And he kept staring as he licked the gravy off of his lips.

"What are you looking at ?"

You know what I am looking at..

"Did you mean it ?" Shubman asked

"What ?"

"You know what.." Shubman said getting impatient "did you mean it ...or was it a joke..?"

Ishan's confidence quickly dissipated. He looked around a little anxious now.

"Tell me.." Shubman said making eye contact with him, his eyes radiating calmness.

"Did you want it to be a joke..?" Ishan asked instead. He closed his eyes realizing that whatever Shubman said next could either be the best thing he has ever heard or break him beyond repair.

"No...No I didn't want that to be a joke.."

Ohh my God...ohh my God...ohh my God...

"Then it wasn't a joke.." Ishan replied smiling so bright that the lights in the room looked dim in front of it.

Shubman's heart exploded. His stomach felt giddy to the point of feeling nauseous. He couldn't process all that he was feeling at once but the most prominent feeling was need...such desperate need..

"Are you done eating..??" He said getting up from his spot already ready to pull Ishan with him

"Umm..no I still have dessert left.."

"You can have that later...come with me" Ishan raised his eyebrows at Shubman's demanding tone, knowing he was toying with Shubman now.

Shubman added a very desperate please after looking at Ishan's expression. Ishan smirked a victorious smile before getting up and following Shubman.

As soon as they entered the room all of Shubman's demanding confident energy evaporated. His plams became sweaty as he nervously guided Ishan to the middle of the room.

Ishan waited patiently giving Shubman the time required. When Shubman was ready after shakily drinking some water most of which fell on his shirt he came back towards Ishan.

Shubman's right hand moved from Ishan's left slowly to his waist. His left hand was in the crook of Ishan's neck, thumb on the cheeks and they slowly moved to rub against his lips.

Ishan's breath left his chest. He was frozen. He couldn't move. And then Shubman did the most Shubman thing ever.

"Is this okay?" He asked shyly

That made Ishan laugh as a blush tinged both their cheeks.

"You are so cute.." Ishan commented still smiling

"Look who is talking"

With new found confidence Shubman lifted Ishan's chin up and slightly bent down. He breathed against Ishan's neck..then leaned in to place a gentle peck there. Then he moved from the crook of his neck to his jaw and then to his chin kissing every inch.

When he finally reached the lips he stopped not more than an inch apart, giving time to Ishan in case he wanted to back away.

This time Ishan was impatient. He leaned in quickly closing the gap. Shubman straightened up when Ishan's lips brushed against his own. Ishan took control this time. Getting up on his tip toe holding on to Shubman's shoulder for support he connected their lips once again.

They finally gave in.

It started of as their lips just brushing against each other both scared of moving too quickly. Then suddenly Shubman's hand traveled up to Ishan's head grabbing his hair as he pulled him closer. Ishan parted his lips letting Shubman guide him. It was slow and soft and passionate. There was no rush like they had all the time in the world.

When they both finally pulled away panting Shubman immediately missed the sweet taste against his lips. Ishan stared deep into Shubman's eyes getting lost in them. He wanted to freeze time in this moment.

"That was...." Ishan breathed against Shubman once he had deposited himself into his chest "that was...the best dessert I have ever tasted..."

Shubman ignored his phone ringing with Sara on display. He just held on to Ishan wanting to never let go.

Soon they went down again to have the second best dessert...ice cream..with Virat and Rohit bhai.

As soon as they came into view Virat's eyes widened. The swollen lips and the way they looked at each other, hand in hand even a fool could tell what had happened.

He didn't mention anything to either of them wanting to let them come out at their own time. But he did exchanged looks with Rohit and said a dramatic "I am proud of you" with a slap to the shoulders to both the kids.

After the dessert Virat skipped down the hallway towards Rohit's room. He knocked on the door.

"Ohh Ro..Open the door"

"What ?"

"Pay up" Virat said extending his palm out smirking

"We have not got any confirmation..."

"Don't act dumb...don't act like you didn't notice"

"Fine." Rohit said depositing the money into Virat's still extended palm

As Virat counted the notes laughing devilishly. Rohit angrily muttered under his breath " Couldn't they have waited like 2 more months.."

The fact was they probably couldn't have...

A/n: first experience in writing a kiss scene...I hope it was good enough 😅😅