With You (2)

It was late at night Ishan and Shubhman were strolling in some random street of New York after the dinner together. The warmth of each other's presence was enough to ward of the cold of the night.

Their noses were red from the cool breeze, hands gloved, shoulders brushing against each other.

"Is that an ice cream stall....Shub We Have To Get Ice-cream "

"Are you crazy who eats ice cream at such a temperature"

"The real fun of ice cream is in the winters...please come on Shub let's get an ice cream please"

"Absolutely not"

And now they were strolling some random street in New York with a freezing temp licking there ice creams.

I really am a simp for him...aren't I..

"So.." Shubman started "have you ever done this...strolling around enjoying the nightlife with your friends ? You know like with Jasmine or someone...?"

"Nahh stuff like this is reserved for special people"

'People'...Multiple ?

"And those people are ??"

"Hmm...you of course...then there is this amazing batsman in my team called Shubman Gill...And there is also my crazy friend...my bestfriend..Shubman...and...ohhh the ladies favorite...A charmer he is, I call him Mister Gill...And of course there is my love Shub...There is also-"

"Shut up" Shubman said his face now full red but not because of the cold. He pushed Ishan away getting shy

"Ahh...Nooooo my ice creammm" Ishan exclaimed looking at his ice cream, now on the ground, pouting

Shubman laughed "here you can have mine...I didn't wanna catch a cold either way"

Ishan took the ice cream gratefully "You think you are gonna get a cold from eating an ice cream" Ishan said raising his eyebrows

"I think I could get a cold from eating an ice cream when its less than -5°C"

Ishan ignored him licking his ice cream. They continued walking beside each other a comfortable silence surrounding them.

"Shub.." Ishan whispered into the night "I can't believe I have to say it for you to realize this but Shub you never ever have to question your position in my life. You have somehow managed to secure the topmost place in my heart in the little time we have know each other and that will never change..."

Shubman could do nothing but just smile at Ishan wondering how he got so lucky to have met him in his lifetime.

"..Unless.." Ishan continued "..Unless.. you like murdered my family or something, maybe even then I would ask you the reason"

"Okay you are drunk...let's get you back to the hotel"

"What do you mean drunk ? I didn't even  drink anything"

"Then you are drunk on life apparently"

"I am drunk on your love"

"Shut up"

"Will you say anything other than Shut up"

"Shut up"

"Subhiiii..."

"I love you ...now let's go"

"Heyy wait let me finish my ice cream at least"

The next day Shubman didn't wake up from the annoying tones of his alarm clock like usual instead he woke up from a different noise

"Achoo...awchooo..Uhh..."

Shubman opened his eyes to see Ishan sitting up on the bed sniffling. He sat up beside him passing him a tissue from the bedside table.

"Do you want an ice cream"

"Fuck you" Ishan whispered

"I would love that"

"Shut up"

"Will you say anything other than Shut up"

"Shubb....Stop teasing mee" Ishan whined pouting

"Sorry sorry...come here" Shubman said pulling Ishan in his embrace and lying back down on the bed. He caressed Ishan's head which was resting on his chest and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead as they both drifted back to dreamland, cuddled together.

A/n :-  Not Important (You don't have to read this...it's just me ranting)
What is it with the trolls targeting Virat for his century..I don't get it we were winning comfortably so what was wrong with him aiming for a century, it was so fun to watch as well. I really don't get people sometimes shouldn't we be celebrating how well they are doing in the WC right now instead of trolling them for stupid reasons....It's making me really mad seeing Virat being called 'not dignified' What the hell was not dignified about trying to get a century...It's so dumb like people will find anything to hate on others who are better and more successful than them....I am sorry for ranting, I am just really mad.