A/N

So I am having some trouble deciding something and I need your help

When I started writing this book I had an idea...The last chapter of this book was going to be called confession where of course the both of them would confess and give boyfriend tags to each other....and kiss🤭

Up until then their relationship would be tagged bestfriends. They will be in love obviously but either won't realize it or be scared that the other doesn't feel the same or perhaps they don't want to ruin what they have...because well bestfriend to boyfriend is a one way street.

But now I have realized that in several chapters I have made it so that it feels incomplete without them kissing which would basically mean becoming boyfriends.
Especially in the last one 😅😂

So now the problem is if I make a part two of that chapter it would mean I would be writing them talking about the end bit and that would mean starting to date because I can't think of any other outcome. Now I am not doing that because I do want to write the confession chapter.

The problem is do I write it as the last chapter or I write it now and then write other chapters about after they are dating as well like dealing with the homophobia or coming out to the team and stuff like that. And maybe I could write several chapters where they confession to each other and become boyfriend...because no matter even if the chapters are let's say somewhat connected it's a oneshot book either way.

I could do both so now it's up to you lovely readers...

Write confession in the comments if you want that to be the last chapter or write fuck it 😂😂...No just tell me what to do in the comments please