06 | Spooky fest. | Halloween special 🍋🍋

(okay.. TIGGER WARNING, Assult/Rape For a part of it i will warn again at the point but once it ends i Will tell you.)

smut too....

"Don't leave, you are warm and comfortable.." She said shyly

"Okay I won't" I said as I laid back down next to her and laid my head onto her shoulder.

My heart filled with warmth. I don't know why but it feels as if I know her. But I have never seen her in my life. She brings me loving comfort by just laying in her arms. It was nice. Maybe even more than nice.

I would close my eyes cause I felt tired but I never ended up falling asleep. After a bit of having my eyes closed I felt a soft lip touch the top of my head.

(Shinobu's pov)

Ever since I met him I felt myself drawn to him. I never knew why but now I think I do. We are soulmates. I think in our past life we were meant to be but we couldn't now we have this chance. This chance to love each other again.

I would keep looking at him and think 'he looks so kissable.' I know I shouldn't be thinking that. But I couldn't help myself from thinking that. He looks asleep so he will never know. One small kiss won't hurt anyone.

I would lean down and kiss him gently on the head holding it for a few seconds. I would gently lean back. I feel my cheeks tingle. 'Did I just?.. Kiss him?..' I would look down at him to see him awake- WAIT HE WAS AWAKE, I felt my check become super hot and rosy.

(Tomioka's pov)

'She- SHE KISSED ME?' I would open my eyes and look up at her.

"Di- Did you just kiss me?." The only words I could muster up.

Then after I said that she turned beat red. So that answers my question. She in fact did kiss me. I would see her open her mouth to speak. . I would just sit up.

"Uhm-.." I couldn't speak. I was so stunned by this. WAY TO STUNNED. I would make my way to my bed.

"Let's just not talk about this." I'm still shaken by this experience.

.

.

.

.

We didn't talk again after that incident.. She got discharged before I did. After a few weeks of physical therapy, Finally after the weeks the doctors said I was free to go. I got to my door and sat down on my bed. I would lay back and sigh. And think back on that girl, Who was she?.. Why did I feel so attached to her?

Then suddenly I felt my phone start ringing. I would pull out my phone to see Rengoku calling me?.. Huh he barely calls me whatever. I swipe and answer the phone

Rengoku:Hey Tomioka!!!

Tomioka:Hi Rengoku...

Rengoku:A FRIEND OF MINE IS THROWING A HALLOWEEN PARTY!! I'M PERSONALLY INVITING YOU TO GO WITH ME I CAN TAKE 1 PLUS ONE!! AND WHO ELSE SHOULD I INVITE INSTEAD OF YOU!!