04 | A forgetful man.

(A/N: uhh tw gore? oh! and sorry for taking so long to post this! im working on another book i might post! ofc another giyushino! i hope you enjoy this!!)

(PLAY SONG IN BACKGROUND SO YOU GET A BETTER TIME!)

I would drop my phone on the bar top... Realizing I....

I didn't save her number into my contacts.. The one chance I got to reconnect with her.. I lost it due to my forgetfulness of seeing her again... Damnit Damnit Damnit! I forgot to save her number! The one thing I needed to see her!

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Man fuck!" I would swear and swear

Rengoku would look over at me and stop shaking me and look confused. He didn't know what was happening.

"What? What's wrong?" Rengoku would say tilting his head to the side

"I didn't save her number into my phone. UGH!" I would say in a rage.

"Damn I'm sorry to hear man I was hoping that you would have finally found someone." Rengoku would sigh trying to calm me but honestly made me more upset.

I would slowly order 3, 5, 7, 10, 17, 24. Twenty four drinks later I was a drunken mess. I couldn't even think straight from the amount of drinks I had. All I knew was Rengoku tried to stop me but had to go. So I was left drunk in a bar and couldn't think straight. Could it get any worse?

"Ugh..." I groaned and tried to sit up from my slumped position.

I would try to order another drink but the bartender cut me off and he said I can't have anymore. So I decided to head to the park. After a few minutes of walking down the sidewalk to head to the park I noticed I had to cross the road to get to the park...

I started walking across not bothering to check both ways. I was thinking too much about her and how I failed at the one chance to see and talk to her again. But no, I messed up by not saving her number.

I would see a bright light and when I suddenly turned my head...

I would realize it was head lights rushing towards me..

(Shinobu Kocho Pov)

"Ughh... Finally we got out of that long meeting." Kocho said while walking of her sister's modeling company with her sister next to her.

"Hey shinobu I gotta head to the store for some groceries so if you want you can head home while I head to the store since I know you're exhausted." Kanae, Shinobu's older sister said

I nodded as I took a turn and started heading towards our estate.. I thought to myself I would take the shortcut through the park..

As I'm about to cross through the park I see...

A car speed around a corner...

There was the guy I gave my number to earlier...

He was crossing the road..