Chapter 1

Dan's POV:
I wake up, breathing in the crisp autumn air and stretch. I rub my eyes to remove the sleepiness in them. I look down at the floor where the pugs, Ellie and Darcie are curled up on the auburn rug. I glance out the window and see the usual sight.

"Rain." I sigh.

It was always the same. Sometimes we were blessed to have a sunny day in England, but today wasn't one of those days. I kick my legs over the side of my minecraft bed sheet and stand up, stretching once more. I step over the pugs, quietly, so I don't wake them, and walk down the stairs.

All was normal that day, but that was going to change.

"Good Morning!" Jemma greets me.

She was making bacon and eggs. She set out my plate and hers and sat down.

"There is a package outside waiting for you, I didn't want to touch it incase it was super important."

"Thanks for telling me, after breakfast I will check it out." I replied. Jemma finished up hers quickly and went to the living room to do whatever she wanted to do. I hear the click of the television and guess she is going to be watching some Netflix. I might join her once I finish making my video.

'I should probably work on that now, I'll check the package (probably fan mail) later.'

I waltz up the stairs and hear the pitter-patter of the raindrops falling from the clouded sky. I smile as I pass an old picture of myself, when I had a pageboy haircut. My toothy smile seemed to stick out behind the dark background. Usually modern pictures have flowers, houses, bright colors, heck, even kittens! But when I was a kid, they didn't bother, a dark background was just fine.

'Ah... Those are the days when a I had no sense of style. I like my hair better now, waaaaaay better.'

I step up the last stair and walk into my office, sit in the chair and spin a few times. I set up my equipment and start my video.

"Hey guys! It's Danthediamondminecart!" I speak to the camera. "Today, we are going to play some hide 'n' seek!"

*TIME SKIP*

I finally decide to check out the fan mail once I finished my video.

I finished up my meal and walked to to the door. I open up the wooden door to see myself faced with a brown, cardboard package with a string ribbon neatly tied at the top in a bow. I hurry upstairs after picking it up and head to my office. The pugs look at me with confusion, but then settled back into their sleep.
I opened up the package and saw something that surprised me.

It was...

=======================================================================
A cliffhanger! Yay! See you in the next chapter! (It will be a longer chapter) yeah, this is extremely short but check out next chapter to have WAY more of the story. See ya!