Chapter 2

"Weird." I said to myself.

A simple flash-drive. A metal colored flash-drive with a smooth texture, just sitting at the bottom of the package. Just right there, in the center of the package. Doing nothing. No bubble wrap, letters, fan-art, return address. Heck, there wasn't even a send address! It was quite intimidating and I have no idea why.

'They must of put it on our doorstep themselves, they didn't send it to us...' I inspect the package again.
'Dan, you are being so stupid,' I scold myself. 'Why are you even bothering you are over thinking this way to much! Now you are still thinking about it! Gah!'

I shake my head.

"This is silly."

I put the package in the recycling, after I put the flash-drive on my desk.

'Might as well save it.' I shrug.

I looked at Darcie, who looked up with me with her sleepy, coal-colored eyes.

"I'll take you guys for a wal- I mean W-A-L-K." I was happy that I caught myself there.

I slip on my worn-down jeans and put on a grey jacket. I ruffle my hair, not satisfied with the bad hair day I was having so I plop my orange beanie on my head. I looked around for the leashes, found them by the door from out previous visit to the park. I hid the leashes behind my back as I went up to my room to see the pugs.

"Hello there Darcie, Ellie, want to go on a WALK?" I told them, whipping out the leash. The dogs went berserk, jumping and dancing and ready to put on the leash.

I laugh and fasten the leashes to their collars.

"Come on guys! Let's go to the park!"

They dash down the stairs, pulling me along with them. Before I get pulled into the void of pug exploration, I give a quick shout to Jemma, "Jemma, I'm walking the puggles!"

"Ok dear! Have fun! Love ya!" She hollered from the living room.

"Love you too! Toodles!"

I let the pugs take over, they already know their way to the park. I laugh as they scurry down the sidewalk, eager to enjoy 30 minutes at the park.

*TIME-SKIP*

The air was nice, cool and crisp. It had stopped raining once I had put the leash on the dogs. I look down at the pugs, who were trottilng gleefully in front of me, sniffing every rock and leaf.

"Ahhh" I sighed. The beautiful autumn colors were blooming once again. Rusty red, golden yellow and crimson orange, with brown spots and holes decorating the leaf's body. Although the day was full of distractions, the pugs, the leaves, kids playing on the playground, things that were enjoyable to look at, my head was flooded with thoughts like a dam had broken.

I smile, maybe Trayaurus had broken the dam. He could picture Trayaurus talking to himself, 'Dan recently ruined my latest invention, so let's overwhelm him with his thoughts!'.

I think about my problems as I walk along with the pugs 'I had to make videos, work, buy groceries, take the pugs out, taxes, keep up with my fans, think of ideas for the 6 millio--'

Suddenly, a hand quickly registered into my vision as it reached torward me and pushed me away.

"Whuh-What?!" I stuttered.
I looked up quickly. I was so deep in thought I didn't notice where I was walking. I was about to crash into a fellow in a strange black jacket and pants.

'Weird fashion.' I thought to myself, knowing that I would never say that to the muscular man's face.

"I uh um err...sorry." I stuttered.

'Joy to the world. Now he thinks you are a babbling idiot.'
"Did you get it?"

"Get what?" I respond.

"The package." His grey eyes bored into my skull.

"Yeeeeeeessssss?" I said with uncertainty of the 'package' he was referring to.

"Good." He pushed past me, hitting my shoulder against his.

"Weirdo." I whisper to the pugs, making sure he was out of earshot.

???'s POV

He had gotten it.

What a treat he was in for.

What a treat.

I had been studying for years. Perfecting my machine.

Dan (TheDiamondMinecart) was a test subject, a good test subject because of his ability to keep everyone updated. If his YouTube videos stop posting, I know it worked.

I'll show those blasted scientists who don't know a right angle from a nuclear transmitter who actually knows things.
What a treat.