Chapter 16

Dan's POV
The hot sun burns as I trudge through the desert. My muscles are tired out after carrying two chests on my back. Sweat trickles down my face. Step after step I try to travel, my new round feet sinking into the sand.

What did Trayaurus put in this thing?! He probably put that huge machine in there, so I can zap Jemma back, if I can even find her.  Never mind that, if I can even stop Herobrine to get her!

Then, someone must have not wanted me to die, before me was a small oasis. I hurry over, drop my bags  and dive into the cool, thick and cleansing water. Bubbles fly around me as I take one big gulp of the liquid. My brain fills with energy as H2O fills my body.

I swim up and tread water, looking at my surroundings. Instead of a huge, vast and deserted desert, I saw multiple biomes around me. They weren't even as far as I imagined, just a few hundred blocks away. I must have been really dehydrated. I could see the lab from here! I should go on hikes more often, rather then walking the pugs a small distance to the park.

Looking at the dense leaves around me I see something move.

Oh. My. God.

I can't fight! What if this is some kind of crocodile-hippo-tiger-unicorn?! I'm going to die!

My heart beat picks up extremely fast, preparing me to fight the beast, or run from it. What do I do?

Slowly moving in the water, I sink down into my "protection" and breath through my nose.

I guess it makes me look less noticeable...but what if that's not what I want?! A what if I want to look big and scary to make the animal not fight with me? Ugh! How am I going to fight Herobrine?

I stay low, only my brown eyes and nose peaking out from the water. Everything is completely still besides the rustling.

I imagine myself getting shredded to pieces by a bear, or chomped in half by a crocodile...or maybe being trampled by an elephant.

I see a black, small leg pop out of the bushes. Please be a bunny..then an ear, this is looking good for me. Suddenly a whole bunny pops out, and looks around for predators. Typical.

I ford the small lake towards the bunny. I could give him a pat on the head or something. I crouch down, and run my fingers on the creatures soft fur. It tenses up after a few strokes, not because I was petting it though. When I was petting it, (for the first three seconds) it was relaxed and carefree.

It slowly and choppily turns it head towards me, like a robot. Now I see somethings wrong, it's eyes are bright white, shining across its face and casting an extremely eerie glow.

I back away slowly, with my arms in front of me to catch it "Uh..hah..Nice bunny?".

It suddenly flys forward slamming into me and knocking me into the water. With its newfound strength, it holds me under.

My lungs turn to fire, burning for air. I push hard against the weight but it won't budge. I grab my bag as quickly as possible, but that's hard in water. I look for the food. Searching through the bag, I finally found what I was searching for.

I pull out a big, orange, triangle-shaped carrot. I throw it over the bunny's head and it whips around, bouncing after the carrot.

My arms push me up and the black globs turn into beautiful colors. My lungs gratefully fill with air as I smile at the sight of the baby blue sky. I lay down and stare at the sky for a few minutes, catching my breath.

The bunny, still occupied with the carrot, was eating away at the yummy snack. I slowly inch up to it...closer and closer. What am I supposed to do with it? I look around and see a sharp looking rock, my hands and the pond.

Three ways to kill.

Kill it.
Kill it.
Kill it.

Suddenly a hail storm of words intrude my mind. My eyes open wide as I scream in agony.

I only kill when playing games like Splegg and Hide'n'seek!

Kill it.
KILL IT.

Then I know.

Herobrine's POV

I smirk. Ah, humans are so easy to infiltrate. There mental state is so weak. It's like shattering glass with a hammer.

I see him scream in pain, trying to push the voice out of his head, and I know it won't work.

Dan's POV:

I will not kill it. I will not kill it. I use every ounce of my willpower to stop the voice from assaulting my thoughts. I can see it, the fight between a diamond mine cart and between a red aura. Oh no.