18

Kusuo frowned, he's following Hairo and Ferine on their little walk after school

Hairo was hardly walking in a straight line "Ah gosh what do I say? She might ask if I like her... Well.. I kind of do but I don't know about this. I mean her family is so different from mine, will they even accept me? Or will I even fit in? What if her parents won't like me? Ah gosh I spent a lot of money of some exercising equipment the other month. This is nowhere near enough money to buy a house. And what about the kids?! I can't even buy a house much less pay for the kids argh gosh what do I do?!"

Ferine held Hairo's hand "What's wrong? Are you tired? You're not paying attention to where you're going"

Hairo looked ahead. He was about to walk into a garbage can "Sorry"

"Relax. I know you and Kusuo heard what happened. I said those things knowing you were there. I just wanted to let you guys know how I feel. I'm not exactly rushing you or anything, I'm not even sure myself"  Ferine said

"Y-yeah of course, we haven't met for a long time anyway"

"Why? Were you thinking of marriage?"

"W-well.. I mean if I were to go into a relationship, I would want to go all the way into marriage and last...." Hairo blushed "sorry"

"Why are you apologizing? It's fine. I'd want a marriage that will last too. That's why even though I like you I'm not going to confess to you yet. Because I'm still not that sure" Ferine said "I want to be very madly in love with you before I confess"

"Y-yeah that's a nice t-thought. I a-agree!" Hairo said, he flinched because he just now realized that they were holding hands, he calmed himself down in his mind and looked at Ferine, he remembers what she said back then "...Uh.. is it true that thing you said.. you want me to be more violent with you?"

"Yeah of course" Ferine said

"....why?"

"It makes me feel like you're more comfortable with me" She said it so genuinely that it felt like the actual reason and nothing else

"..Really?... Uh does Saiki do that with you?"

"Yeah"

"......oh.. ok"

"But I'm feeling more romantic with you. I don't think I feel a lot of romance from him" Ferine raised their intertwined hands "And he definitely hasn't done this. He would have pulled away by now, maybe started walking faster"

Hairo smiled a bit and looked ahead "..Ferine want to go there?"

Ferine looked ahead, seeing a new cafe that opened, looked to be horror themed "Wow what a cute cafe. Sure let's go there"

Kusuo, who was watching from a building, teleported down "Well I like cafes. The theme is odd but they always have sweets. I guess I'll go"

"Urgh"

Kusuo stopped and noticed a strange smell. He wasn't the only one noticing it, other people notice it too and was covering their nose. It was a very horrible smell. It smells worse than garbage

Kusuo looked back and saw this guy with a similar build like Nendou but he stinks so much that even a normal person can probably see the green air around him

"Where did Ferine go? I swear I saw her walking here earlier" Even this guy's hair is such a mess. It was long and dirty that he was struggling to see

"Why is he looking Ferine?" Kusuo stepped back not really knowing if he would harm Ferine or not

"Hm.. where was she staying at again? Saiki household was it. I should go there"