Meet

Ahhh! I'm so excited to write this. I'm a Chris girl but Matt is still... Anyway I think I said it in the bio but I have another Wattpad story about Matt. This is just the perspective of the main character, there will not be separate perspectives. The main character in the Wattpad about Matt has a sister. Her sister is the main character in this story. Also my dialogue and layout are probably all wrong. Sorry I'm yapping, let's just get into it.

6:00 AM
"Ring Ring Ring... Ring Rin-" You hear your alarm going off and slowly get out of bed to shut it off. As you brush your hair you get a notification from your best friend

Ainsley - Are you ready yet I'm outside waiting
You- ya I'm just finishing up
Ainsley - alr btw I have some food in the car so you don't have to worry about breakfast
You- omg tysm I'm starving
Ainsley - np just hurry up

Before you go outside you wake up your sister. "Get up! Ainsley is here right now!" You say picking up your backpack.

"What? But I woke up early today?" She says. "Yeah, but you didn't actually get up." Riley (sister) is a year younger than you. Finally you rush out the door speed walking to Ainsley's car door with Riley behind you.

"It's about time" Ainsley says pulling the gear stick to start going. "Sorry just a bit tired because of last night and I had to get my sister up." you explain

Oh is she coming with us?

Yeah is that okay?

No problem and speaking of last night, I remember seeing you with a guy. Mind telling me about that?

"I have no idea what your talking about" you reply. The whole car ride you tried to think if you were actually with somebody but nothing came to mind.

I must've drank, because I can't remember a thing about a guy

"Oh well, it doesn't matter now, we're at school" Ainsley said. You were so lost in thought about this guy you totally lost track of time

9:00 AM
You stop at your locker and hear a voice that's sounds so smooth and attractive, and oddly familiar. As you close your locker you look around to find whose voice it could've been but the bell rang and everyone started walking and shoving people around. You had no chance of finding that guy now.

2:30 PM
All day you were thinking about that voice. How were you gonna pass this grade and graduate if you were obsessing over some boy? you ask yourself. As you walk down the hall you spot Ainsley.

"Omg hey! I heard this-" You were interrupted by a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey, I think you dropped this" the same voice you heard and couldn't stop thinking about all day long! You spun around as quick as ever and saw a blue eyed boy with messy, but yet perfect brown hair. He was holding your sister's paw patrol pencil. Now he probably thought you were some kid show freak. You snatch it out of his hand and give him an awkward, crooked smile and speed walk away.

"Who the heck was that, and why do you have a paw patrol pencil?" Ainsley asked. "It doesn't matter" it would've been to tiring to explain the whole story. As soon as you got home you jumped on your bed and fell fast asleep.

5:45 PM
"Y/N come get your food! dinners ready!" You get up after a couple seconds and walk downstairs into the kitchen. Your mom placed a plate of delicious food right in front of you.

Thank you mom.

"Of course." She says brushing crumbs off her hands. While you were eating, Riley came downstairs.

"I'm going to work on the garden." She says pulling gloves on her hands. "Okay have fun!" Your mom says back.

6:43 PM
You were sitting in your room scrolling on your phone when you suddenly hear a pitter patter sound on your window. You don't think much of it til you remembered that Riley is still outside in her garden. You run downstairs and you see her standing at the door soaking wet.

"What the heck why are you so soaked? It wasn't raining that much." You ask her. "A car drove by and ran over a puddle... it sprayed all over me." Your mom comes in and her jaw drops "Oh my Cinnamon Toast Crunch! why are you soaking wet?" You walk back upstairs and leave your mom to deal with it. She was the mother and owner of the house anyway, When you get back into your room, you get all warm under your covers and forget it happened.

11:43 PM
You woke up and checked the time on the clock. The soft pittering and pattering rain had continued. You lay down again trying to go back to sleep but you couldn't for some reason, you had a feeling someone was near you. Suddenly the rain started coming down way harder then before. You turned on your light and decided to draw instead to pass time and calm yourself down. A little bit later you heard knocking on your window. You jumped at the thought of someone getting in or you just having to talk to someone in general, ecspecaily at midnight. You sat in silence just staring at the window wishing the person would go away.

"Hello is anybody in there?" Said the person outside. "Fuck."

It was the same voice from school all day so you rushed over to the window. You'd do anything to see that pretty boy again. You cracked the window open a bit but kept the curtains closed just enough so he couldn't see in your room. There was a huge mess and it would be embarrassing if he saw it.

"Um who's there?" You asked out into the pitch dark night and sky. "Wait your voice sounds familiar." The guy in the window said.

To be continued.