Library

12:15 PM
"Just go sit with him I can find another seat" Ainsley suggests. "What? No its not important I wasn't even looking at him" you say with an annoyed tone. "It's obvious y/n. I don't mind if it's just today". she was talking in a "quiet" voice. You look at her for a little then thank her. You walk over to the boy who looks to be Chris.

"Chris? Is that you?" You ask. He turns around, thankfully it was him. He was sitting with two other boys and a girl. The two other boys looked almost identical to him. The girl was drop dead gorgeous.

"Oh hey y/n! These are my brothers Nick and Matt." He says "and that's Madi." "Oh hi" you said. "Wait, you guys are triplets then." You say surprised. "yeah, I can't believe you didn't know or at least hear about us before." Nick says. "I don't know, maybe."

"Come on sit down there's a seat left." Chris says patting the seat next to him. "Ok thank you" You nervously sitting down. "How did you meet Chris y/n?" Asked Madi. You look at Chris not knowing what to say. He looks back at you.

"It's a long story" Chris says. You just nodded. At the end of lunch you get up and Chris taps you on your shoulder. You turn around. "yeah?" You ask. He leans down and whispers into your ear.

"Want to join me and skip class? Just this once." You feel your face burning up a bit just because he was near you.

"Do you want me to fail this grade?" you ask, trying to act all normal. You push him away and look away.

"Come on Y/n, it's just one class." He says.

"What about Madi and the boys?"

"Nah, just us." Chris says in a playful voice. You feel your cheeks get a bit warm so you look at the floor so he can't see. You felt him grab your wrist tight but still gentle at the same time.

12:55 PM
Next thing you know, you and him are you in the library all alone. You feel lost in his ocean blue eyes but safe and warm from his arms around you. You guys heard a teacher's footsteps outside.

"OMG, quick!" You say. The teacher moved along and walked past the library doors. You both let out a big sigh. You two were staring at each other's eyes, then his eyes move down to your lips. You feel your cheeks turning red for the billionth time today. You wanted him so bad but didn't know how to show it or what to say. You see him lean in so you go along and do too. His soft lips against yours makes you feel warm and safe. You didn't want it to end, but you also could've sworn you heard someone near by. As much as you loved Chris, you just couldn't risk your reputation and educational future for a dumb high school make out session.You pull away and look around. You wish you didn't because Chris looked hurt.

"Sorry, I just don't want to get caught." You say resting your head on his chest and closing your eyes.

1:40 PM
You open your eyes slowly and blink a little bit, you see Chris hugging you around your hips. You pick your head up and look around. "Do you have short term memory loss after waking up from naps?" Chris asks. "No, I hope not."

How come it always takes a minute then?

oh shut up.

No really I wanna know.

I said shut up

You cover his mouth with your hand to stop him from talking his ass off. As you slowly lower your hand he kisses you again and put his hand on your cheek. As soon as you were gonna kiss him back the bell starts ringing.

"Aw, I want to stay here with you though" Chris cries.

"Aw, and I want a good job when I grow up." You stand up and get your notes and books.

"You're no fun" Chris says hugging himself trying to make you feel bad.

"Stop whining or I'll never do this again." You say teasingly.

"What? Does that mean you'll never get to do me?" "CHRIS!" Your jaw drops "I have to go now bye-bye" you walk away and leave Chris alone in the library. As you open the library doors to leave you giggle to yourself. You were with THE Chris Sturniolo. Not only do the triplets go to your school but you think you remember seeing them on YouTube too. You were basically famous but no one knew. If that makes sense. You think.

2:32 PM
As you walk out the main doors of the school you spot Madi.

"Hey Madi!" You yell out to get her attention. "Hey what's up?"

"Nothing. do you think I could have the boy's numbers, and~ maybe yours too?" You ask.

"Oh my gosh yeah of course!"

You give her your phone and she puts them all in.

"Thanks! I'll text you when I get home if I can." You say. "Yeah, have a good day!" She was so nice about it and didn't seem jealous at all unlike some other girls. Some said they could've sworn they saw you and Chris in the library. That would explain the weird feeling you had of somebody near by.

When you get home you hopped up on your bed and text all four of them just saying hi and who it was, but of course Chris texted back first.
You- hey this is y/n
You- Madi gave me your number
Chris- yay
Chris- I miss you :(
You- zip it
Chris- meanie

You and Chris text each other for a while and you giggle to yourself thinking about him. Eventually your hand starts getting sore from texting so you ask to call him instead. He agrees and you guys talk for awhile on the phone too. Chris was interrupted by ringing in your ear. You take the phone away from your face to see who it was.

To be continued