Stuck

12:01 AM
"Wait your voice sounds familiar." The guy in the window said. "Yeah... yours too I wonder who you are" you said awkwardly knowing damn well who you were talking to.

Can I come in it's really cold out here and I wasn't prepared for the rain.

"WHAT?! But you don't even know me?" You say shocked

true, but I know you know who I am.

...th-that doesn't mean it's normal to ask to come into peoples houses... And am I that bad at lying?

Yeah kinda.

You sat in silence for a bit.

"So can I come in?" He repeated. You hesitate but end up letting him in. "Oh ya, sorry about that. Don't mind my room it's kind of messy right now." He came in through the window as quiet as he could be.

"Sorry I don't have any clothes" you said. Seeing him all cold and wet made you feel bad. "No worries it'll dry" he said. Now that you could see his face properly, he was even better looking than you remembered.

"What's your name?" You asked him to break the silence. "Chris, Chris sturniolo" the pretty boy said.

Oh ok mine is y/n". You tried kicking things into your closet while he wasn't paying attention. How embarrassing you have a guy in your room and it looks like a huge dumpster fire.

"You don't mind if I stay the night here, do you?" Chris asked. "Um... No I guess I don't mind. But you have to be gone before my friend comes to pick me up." You say.

"Okay thank you so much." You got the spare blow up mattress from the hall closet and put some blankets and pillows on top.

"Sorry we don't have a spare bedroom or bed." You told him. "It's okay it's just one night" he said. You turn the lights off and get in bed. He kept racing through your head. The fact that you haven't known him for a whole day and you already let him sleep in your room. What's next he meets your family? Finally you drifted asleep.

6:00 AM
"Ring Ring Ring... Ring Ri-" you turn off your alarm and get up. You jump back after almost stepping on someone's head. The first thing you thought was what the fuck. Then you remembered what happened last night and the whole window catastrofe.

NO! What the heck were you thinking letting someone you just met in your house. He has to go now or at least wake up soon because you can't get caught with a boy in your room. You'll get grounded! You shake him a whole lot and attempt to wake him up but he doesn't open his eyes a bit. I'll just wake him up later, you thought.

7:45 AM
"No no no no no! Please wake up~" you said "shit Ainsley's gonna be here in 5 what do I do??" Chris hasn't moved at all. Your stuck with him unless you ask Ainsley to help. You're just gonna have to ask her to help you wake him up. After all it would be easier and quicker than doing it by yourself, and she's worthy of keeping a secret.

You- Ainsley you need to come over immediately ASAP!
Ainsley-what happened? I'm already on my way
You- Ik it's just that school starts in 25 mins
Ainsley- I know I know

You heard knocking on your door with only 20 minutes to spare. Riley had opened the door, you pulled Ainsley in, closed the door and sprinted upstairs dragging Ainsley behind. You closed your door so that your mom wouldn't hear you talking about Chris. You explained to Ainsley what happened and her mouth was wide open.

"Well what are you going to do if your mom finds out? You'd be in huge trouble you know!" She said "ya I know that's why I asked you to help me!" you whisper-shouted. "Omg I just remembered that I have a horn in my car." Ainsley jumps up and down.

Yeah but it'll wake my mom up

"oh yeah..." Ainsley sighed. A second later you remember this time that you guys pranked Riley by pouring lemon juice in her mouth while she was asleep.

"Oh my gosh yes! Go get the lemon juice bottle! Go Go Go!" You ran downstairs and swung the fridge doors open and searched everywhere for it. Eventually you found the bottle and ran back upstairs with it. You gave it to Ainsley and she poured a whole ass ton in his mouth.

"AHHH! Ew what the fuck is this?" Chris screamed "shut up Chris! You can't wake my mom up!" You whisper-yelled. "You were supposed to go home a while ago it's almost time for school to start!"

"What? Why didn't you wake me up?" Chris asked jumping up and started putting his shoes on.

"What are you talking about I tried twice!" You grab your backpack and rush out the door while Chris goes out the window again. Ainsley looks at you with a smirk.

Did you-

"NO!" You interrupt her. She shrugs and you guys rush to her car.

8:03 AM
You get out of Ainsley's car and you guys start rushing to the school's main doors. Thankfully you made it just in time. You walk to your locker and than to your class. At the last second you thought you saw Chris but the door frame to your class cut off the view. All class you could only think about him and having him in your room again even if it's just because he got stuck in the rain.

12:15 PM
You walk into the cafeteria and try to find Chris but also try not to make it obvious at the same time. You think you saw him but your not sure so you just end up looking for Ainsley. You spot her and walk over to her.

"Hey Ainsley" you say. "oh hey". You sit but also catch yourself constantly staring at the guy who might be Chris.

To be continued