Us

Bro I'm so sorry to the girly who's asking me to make this story freaky but I can't it feels wrong. If you want I can make a c.ai I did into a story. Although, I've never written a smut before or anything like that so it would prob be trash. If you see this love lmk.

4:13 PM
We both sit there calmly for a little as I play with his hair and he rests his head on my shoulder. Suddenly the bell ring and he pulls his head away to look at me. "Lemme get that." I get off him and sit on the couch as I watch him get the food from the guy.

"You wanna eat in here? We can watch something while we eat." You look at him and sit on the floor infront of the coffee table. "Yess." He chuckles, "ok here." He places our food out and sits on the couch. " whatcha wanna watch" you just shrug and eat you food. He scrolls through a bunch of stuff.

"I have a movie in mind but it's not for when your eating..." you say biting a chicken nugget. "What?" You turn around to look at him with the slightest smile on my face. "Bones and all..." "bro don't get me started on that movie. But your right. It's definitely not for when your eating." You nod and smile as you turn around again.

"So what instead then? Ooh that rhymes". You say while u do a little dance and Chris chuckles. You slowly stop as you realize it's doesn't actually rhyme then it goes silent. Eventually y'all speak up. "Wait, that doesn't actually." "no it doesn't?" You guys say at the same time. It goes silent again before y'all start giggling.

Eventually you guys js put on some goofy movie and make fun of it and laugh the entire time you guys eat. When u finish eating you climb on the couch next to him.

6:42 PM
"You wanna go to the boardwalk before it gets too late?" Chris asks. "Yeah. That sounds nice." You reply. You guys get your stuff together and walk to the boardwalk. You guys were js walking and talking when u spot the arcade.

"Oh my gosh we gotta go in the arcade." I say with a gasp. "Yesss" Chris says in agreement. You guys pay for your tickets and start playing games.

7:13 PM
You laugh and talk as you play games for a whole hour. Once you guys finish playing all the games you guys really wanted to you go to the counter and check how many points you have. The worker tells you how much you have and the only thing you guys could get were little dinosaur keychains.

As you walk out you look up at him in shock. "I can't believe you spent so much money and the only thing we could get were cute little things." You say rambling on about prices and money. As you were talking you look over at Chris who seemed to be just admiring you. You slowly trail off and blush.

"I'm just glad we had fun." He says as he hugs you around your waist and pulls you up of the ground. You scream slightly then smile and hug him around his neck. You laugh as he then spins you around. After a few seconds he puts you down and you chuckles at him.

"Me too..."

9:11 PM
You guys were just lying together in bed. You were next to chris with your leg up over his which was keeping you close to him. He had his arm around you as you traced patterns on his chest with your finger gently. You guys were just talking and telling stories.

"I think we should go to the beach tomorrow." You say. Chris turns his head towards you. "Oh ya? And then we'll leave in the afternoon?" You nod and nuzzle your head against him. He smiles and kisses the top of your head.

10:30 AM
Chris' alarm goes off and y'all start getting ready for the beach. You guys get dressed and start heading down. You sit and talk for a little before running into the water and playing in there for a while. You guys splash and swim while js talking and laughing.

5:00 PM
Time flew by and it was already 5 so u guys agree to go back. You guys shower then change and start packing up again. You leave everything at the house and go to a near by restaurant. You get your food to go and sit on this set of swing on the beach you eat your food as you talk and swing a little.

"It's so pretty. This beach, this moment, what you're doing for me. I'm so thankful. Really." You say. Chris looks at you as he chews obnoxiously then swallows. "I just love you so much. I want you to be happy." You smile at him before he starts chewing obnoxiously again. You laugh and roll your eyes. Later, you guys went back to the house and called an Uber.

7:13 PM
When you get home you expect Riley to still be ignoring you but when you come in through the door with Chris behind you she jumps off the couch and runs over to you and hugs you quickly. "I'm so sorry. I was really rude, and selfish, and js not good. Pls forgive me I really missed you and you didn't deserve anything after everything that happened. I-..." she slowly start to cry in your arms as you puts down your luggages and hug her back. "Shh. Thank you. I really appreciate your apology. And of course I forgive you. you're my sister, my best friend for life!"

You both go quiet for a second before she pulls away a little. "D-did you have fun? I have a lot to tell you and you have to tell me all about your trip." "Ya I will of course. Just hold on." You let go of her and turn around to Chris. You hug him "thank you. So much. I really don't know what I would've done without you. You helped me feel better." Chris smiles back at you. "Of course love." You blush and rolls my eyes at his nickname as he chuckles and ruffles up your hair and you guys say bye. You turn back to Riley.

To be continued...

Srry if this chapter was doodoo it was kind of rushed bc I didn't know what to write but ima write more soon because it's already written in my other story. You guys should check it out bc I really like it! If you haven't seen what I said abt it it's another fan fiction but from Riley's percpective. But ya tysm for reading!