Sneaky

9:47 AM
You woke up to talking and laughing. You blink your eyes and see Nick and Matt standing over you. "Oh my, look who's awake." Says Nick. You were so confused until you realized that Chris was still laying with you. You didn't realize because of how comfortable you were.

"I got a picture of you guys. It's making me sick." Nick makes fake barfing sounds. "I'll send it to our groupchat." He walks away and clicks stuff on his phone and Matt goes with him. You laugh and roll your eyes.

You roll over to look at Chris. Your lips were so close. You lean in for a quick kiss since he was asleep. You kiss him real quick and as soon as you were going to turn around again Chris kissed your forehead. You felt your face getting all red.

"Good morning." Chris says. "Omg that's so embarrassing." You say as you start getting up off the couch. "No, stay pretty please." Chris whines. "Ugh fine only for a little though, I'm hungry.".

10:13 AM
You fell back asleep without noticing, but this time when you stood up Chris didn't wake up with you like last time. You walked into the kitchen to look for Nick or Matt. Nick was in there making waffles.

"Hey Nick." You say. "Hey, did you see the pic in your messages?" He asks taking the waffles out of the toaster. "No not yet but I'll look now."

You pull out your phone and open up messages. "Oh my gosh. When did you take this?" "Only a little bit before the first time you woke up." You put your phone down on the counter. Suddenly you feel someone hug you from behind. "Chris?" You ask.

He just grunts probably because he was still tired. You turned around and hugged him back. He kissed you on your forehead. "I can't finish these. You guys are ruining my appetite." Nick throws away his plate of waffles. You just roll your eyes and smile.

2:06 PM
Matt and Chris dropped you off at your house. You knew your mom was going to be mad so you tried sneaking in through the kitchen window since she was most likely upstairs in her room. You only had your right leg left to pull in through the window but you must have stepped in some water on the kitchen tiles because your left leg slipped, making your right leg crash down in the dishes. Your foot hit the faucet handle and water sprayed everywhere.

"Shit!" You whisper-yelled. Riley came rushing downstairs. "What in the world are you doing?" She yelled. "Shut up, I don't want mom hearing." You say putting your hand over her mouth. "It's fine she's at the grocery store." Oh phew, Thank god. You thought. "Can you please help me clean this up before she gets home?" You beg. "Please~" you put your hands together and shove them in her face. She hesitates but ends up agreeing to help.

2:18 PM
When you guys were done Riley asked you "Since I helped you, can you help me now?" She wiped the sweat off from her forehead and sighed. "Yeah what's up?" You ask. She grabs your wrist and pulls you to sit down on the couch with her. "Okay so there's this boy I like and was wondering if you could set me up with him?" She asked. "Omg I love the tea what's his name?" You ask eagerly.

"Well you might know him. He's in your grade." She explains. "Ohhh, older I see." "Shut up okay... his name is Matt Sturniolo. I think your friends with him right?" Riley says. You laugh. "yeah I just saw him..." you stare at her then realize what she said. Your jaw drops. "Why'd it take me so long to process that. But yeah I know him. I'll talk to Chris about it and maybe we can do something."

You grab your phone to text Chris. "Chris? What's going on with you guys?" She scoots closer to you. You smile a bit just thinking about him. "Oh my god, your blushing!" Riley screams. "NUH-UH! I'm not doing this for you if your gonna be like that." "No, please do it!" She begs. "Fine, but only because you helped with the floor." You roll your eyes and continue texting Chris.

You- guess what
Chris- what?
You- my sister has a crush on Matt
Chris- what! Tell her Matty poo is only mine
You- she was wondering if we could help set her up
You- she's covering for me bc I snook out
Chris- oh
Chris- how are we gonna set them up then
You-I have a plan
...

5:04 PM
After you and Riley finished eating your dinner, you guys ran up to your room. "Do you even know him or is he just a hallway crush?" You ask Riley. "Well I guess he's a hallway crush but he's also the "helper" in my class." She makes air quotes. "I've also hung out with him in the library before though. It was just for a partner project and he volunteered since there weren't enough people left. It was so awkward because it was just us except these two other people kissing." She says sitting down next to you.

You stare at her blankly. "That might've been me and Chris to be honest." You guys silently stare at each other then start laughing. "Your crazy, Matt is better looking." Riley flips her hair. "WHAT? No he isn't weirdo." You say turning on a movie.

3:54 PM
It was Sunday afternoon, the next day, and you were waiting for Chris to come over so you guys could start setting up the plan for Riley and Matt. When Chris finally arrives he asks "where is this set up? your house is so small." "Wow~. I see how it is. Just follow me."

You guys walk through the back doors and go into your back yard. It was outlined with tall bushes and was a roundish semi-circle. "I was thinking we put a table right at the top with some nice candles on it. We'll hang some lights up and rap vines around the pillars outside of the door." You say moving your hand up into the air to point at all the places where the decor will be. "Wow you should be a interior designer." Chris says hugging you around your waist.  "we'll see." You boop his nose. "Okay now let's go get the chairs and table."

To be continued