Boardwalk

Before I start this chapter I wanna say ima change the perspective to first person bc I did that for my other story too. (Iykyk) idrk or care what perspective to write it in but lmk which one u guys like and prefer but if I don't get any replies when I start writing my next chapter I'll js choose one rq. Anyway ya enjoy loves <3

10:07 AM
I look up at Chris and interlock our hands and smile gently. He look down at me before speaking. "So what do you wanna do first?" I look around snapping the eye contact and search for something that stands out. "I'm not sure..."

We both look around. "Well we should probably get tickets first" Chris says walking over to the ticket stand and pulling me along. "Oh ya your right." I chuckle and walk up next to him as I swing our arms. He smiles and looks down at me. "Your such a child sometimes." I raise an eyebrow. "And yet you date me... you got something to say?"

I watch the shock unroll on his face. "Y/N!" I laugh at his reaction. "Don't be weird. That's- that's not ok." "I know i know I'm just joking." Chris rolls his eyes and I continue to smile. I look back at Chris as he gets us the tickets. "Oh sorry I don't have money" I say. "Don't worry I got it. it's my treat allll weekend."

"You sure? You might go bankrupt." I nudge him slightly. Chris js sighs and chuckles "I won't, love." I smile at his nickname and blush a little. "Ok... good." Chris smirks slightly at my fluster and looks back at the lady in the stand.

Finally Chris finsihes paying for our tickets and we walk back over to the entrance. This time we walk in and js look around while walking. "I really don't know what to do first I wanna do everything but like... what do we start with?" "Let's use my wheel!" Chris says jokingly in a nerdy voice and starts to pull out his phone.

"Yeah no" I say quickly pushing his phone back down in his pocket. We both smile and I let out a chuckle. I look around one last time before spotting a ride I always go on at the boardwalk, IT. "Omg Chris... IT! I say pointing at it. "What?" "The ride"

He gasps and look back at me. "Yess!" "Ok let's go!" We run to the line and then walk up the ramp to the gate. "Omg were first." Chris says as he snickers and leans on the railing. "Ya and this ride looks over so it like shouldn't take long." "Yup".

We wait a few seconds, maybe a minute before we're finally let on. We take our seats and wait for everyone to get ready. Once everything's set, the ride starts.

10:16 AM
The ride ends and everyone gets off. "I love that ride" I say walking next to Chris down the ramp. "Samee. We should go on it again before we leave." "Agreed".

We continue walking and going on rides, playing games, and js talking.

3:47 PM
You guys walk off your last ride which was IT again and I randomly feel the urge to hug Chris. I hesitate but then quickly wrap my arms around him. "Thank you. A lot. Really." Chris slowly wraps his arms around me too. "Of course. I want the best for you. Really." I feel my heart ache and I start to cry a little. I bury my head in the crook of his neck and continue to hug him for a little before pulling away. I smile at him.

"We should go I'm lowkey so tired" I say. "same." We walk out and go back to the house. When we get inside I plop on the couch with my face up and look at the ceiling. "I'm glad we went." I say with a smile. Chris smiles. "I'm glad you agreed and we actually had fun. I never thought you enjoyed the beach and boardwalk that much"

I sit up and look at him as he sits down next to me "to be honest... me neither. It's just so nostalgic for me." "you did say you liked the beach when we first got here." Chris says as he lays his head in my lap. I chuckle at him and run my fingers through his hair playfully.

"I do. I know I do js not as much as I really do. You reminded me." That didn't come out very well but you could tell Chris knew what u meant. "Good." He say as he looks up at you. It goes quiet for a little but in a relaxing way until Chris speaks up again. "You hungry? bc I am."

I think about it for a little before answering. "Yeah, I am. What can we do?" "We can like DoorDash something or we can cook." He slowly closes his eyes and rests in my lap. "Doordash is fine. What do you wanna get I can order." He jolts up. "No no no. I'm ordering. Is Wendy's ok it sounds so good rn." I smile gently at him before replying. "Ya that's fine. Thank you." Chris js nods and pulls up his phone.

I wait as he finishes getting my order and then he puts down his phone on the coffee table. "Thank youu~" I say as I hug him quickly but softly. Chris quickly pulls me on his lap so I'm straddling his hips. He smirks up at me as he replies. "Of course." He says in a low, flirty voice. The position, his voice, the smirk, it was all too much but I also liked it as I can't help but blush and smile back.

To be continued...

As much I would like to continue doing 1st person I'm too far in to keep doing it and I keep accidentally writing it in 2nd so I'm js gonna continue with second. But yeah I hope y'all liked this chapter it was a bit shorter but like oh well. <33