|Chapter 3|

I smiled at my phone. I could picture Brook with her low-cleavage tube tops, gushing over the boys and the juice. She would be in Hawaii right now, probably sunbathing on the white sand beside the crystal clear waters, flirting with the cute tanned Hawaiian boys. Her summer boyfriend, she would call it. Brooke was always the confident one out of us. She started wearing makeup first wearing low-coverage tops, stuff like that. I remained her athletic friend who wore shorts and a tee on a daily basis. It was this winter that everything had changed. My body changes started being very obviously developing, my 'boobs grew a lot' according to Brooke. Back then, I didn't realize that it would change my fashion sense as well. Now that I think of it, I could have never imagined I would ever wear a dress only a Term ago.  

I gazed out from my room, into the ocean.  The sun warmed my skin and the salty air filled my lungs. The view was breathtaking. The beach stretched out for miles, the sand a pale gold against the turquoise water. Waves lapped gently at the shore, creating a soothing melody that blended with the cries of seagulls. The occasional sailboat or speedboat could be seen, adding to the picturesque scene. The beach was alive with activity, yet a sense of peace and tranquility still made me feel relaxed and content. I took a deep breath, feeling grateful for the opportunity to enjoy such a beautiful place. I slowly ran up to the balcony, the cool sea breeze hit my face, and I closed my eyes to take it all in. When I opened my eyes, I saw the long stretch of golden sand that seemed to go on forever. The water was a perfect shade , translucent, and the waves were gently crashing against the shore which stretched out for miles along the coastline. The sun was just starting to set, and the sky was a beautiful blend of orange and pink crimson. 

My reverie was rudely interrupted by none other than JEREMIAH FISHER. Like, when was this guy gonna leave me alone? Was he obsessed with me?

"Hey, loser. Steven made me ask you if you wanted to go for a swim with us and the girls." he snarled, screwing his face like I was rubbish, making it seem like a literal chore having to talk to me, let alone invite me to swim. I observed his facial expressions, knowing that he didn't want me to be there. I fake-grinned with all the innocence I could gather, "I'll be in the pool in a second," I answered. I heard Jeremiah groan in misery, "Seriously?" before the left the room. I rolled my eyes at his immature attitude. I only decided to go for the swim so I could spend some time with my friends, and torment him of course. I rummaged through my bag, desperately attempting to find swimwear that wasn't the light blue bikini, which was a complete fail.

The only thing I had was that piece of cloth. Of course, Mum would take out all my modest swimwear. The only thing I had left was a light blue bikini from this morning, a bright pink bikini, and a backless, leopard print one-piece showing off my boobs at the front with many straps down to my stomach.

I gritted my teeth. Really mom?

I burst out of my room and flew down the stairs to the kitchen to interrogate the woman. Of course, everyone was out in the pool and the moms were chatting and following up on the gossip.

"MOM!!!?? Why did you take out the 5 Speedos I packed!!?? Ugh!!!!" I groaned, scrunching up my nose.

My mom threw a knowing glance at Laurel and Susannah before winking at me. They sniggered. Believe me, I love my mom, Laurel and Susannah, but seriously, the AUDACITY!! Groggily, I stormed up the stairs back to my room where I would make the hardest decision of my life.