Chapter Sixty-Seven

Tommy led the group down into TFC's (he asked permission to create a new room in his mine while X was offline) and into a new room that popped up. It looked similar to a living room, with a sofa and coffee table and a couple bookshelves and stuff around.

"Where'd this come from? It wasn't here before right?" Sapnap looked around the room.

"No it wasn't.. you're right.." X said

"I made it. Don't worry I made sure to get permission from Mr TFC before I did it." Tommy said.

"That's good. Well done" X sat down on a single sofa/couch when a couple stray strands of hair floated down in between his eyes and it was irritating him. He tried to ignore them but they were in his line of sight so it wasn't easy. "Who's first?"

"Sapnap why don't you go first? You seem the most eager about doing this?" Puffy suggested.

"Sure. Uhm.." Sapnap struggled to think of a polite enough way to phrase his question.

X was distracted from the strands of hair in his face. He had to fix it.. X sercetly held his breath (it doesn't look like he did) and removed his helmet. He ruffled his hair and ran his fingers through it, moving it out of the way of his eyes then placed his helmet back on.

"So..What's with the deal with the scar across your face? Your brother has the same one"

"That's a complicated story and a bit too long so I'll give you a basic gist of it"

"That's fine"

"We got this scar from a war on my home planet. I don't quite remember what gave it to me but it went deeper than usual so it just stuck around instead of healing."

"What do you mean by home planet? I thought you were from the end"

"Ah. Apologies. Void Walkers are from the void planet, forget it's actual name but anyways the air in the end is suitable to live in for my species so I usually just say we're from the end so I don't have to explain the whole alien thing"

"I got a question. How do you deal with punishment? You don't seem to like it.." Puffy asked.

"I'll be honest, I don't like it. I prefer to not force my members into doing things they don't want to do like the rules I've put in place temporarily. But sometimes it is in their best interest."

"Why not though?" Puffy asked again.

"I'm not really sure. I just feel uncomfortable doing so."

"I guess that ties into another question I had.. Why do your friends seem afraid of you when your mad?" Sapnap said then asked.

"It's incredibly rare and difficult to make me upset in any form. A lot of people seem afraid of me because I assume they know they've made a mistake when I'm angry."

"How is everyone so...kind all the time...?" Purpled hesitated to ask.

"To me that's pretty normal. Everyone here are friends, some closer than others but friends none the less."

"Don't you guys ever have disagreements or aurgments..?" Tommy asked.

"Sure sometimes there's disagreements here and there, sometimes even wars, but to be honest they're all in good fun. Nobody hates each other for an outcome they couldnt've(couldn't have/could not have) predicted for some silly war"

"How come there's so many hybrids here? It seems like a crazy amount compared to others servers I've been on" Tommy asked

"Hermitcraft is kinda considered a save haven for hybrids. There's so many because over the years this community we've made have saved them from whatever they needed saving from."