Suggestions page/Announcement

Hey everyone. I wasn't expecting for this stupid book to get as much love as it has. I appreciate it! It's super awesome. Especially since everyone still likes it after all the editing and fleshing out I had to do for it.

It's super weird, I started writing this in middle school and now I'm in college. I think my writing has improved a lot and when I finally worked on the most recent chapter I forgot how fun it was to embrace this fanboyish side of me and write something for fun without thinking too hard about it.

Of course like I've said, I have a Legend of Zelda book that has been my big passion project for a few years now. But I've been so strict with it that I needed a break. Since that one takes a lot of planning and stuff. But working on this might help me get back into writing some more again.

I've just been so burnt out with college that I feel like all my creative juices have been sucked out of my body.

But anyway let me get to the point. I'm going to leave this here for suggestions. In the comments tell me what things you'd like to see or any scenarios. It would help me with thinking up new chapters and maybe a way to move the plot along!!
Thank you all so much for enjoying this and I hope to TRY and keep it going.

(Btw if you want to read that book It's called "I must be cursed." And it's on my alt Eber-peeb