"Progressing."

•🕰️•

     It's almost been around a month now since I started attending SFIT and living in San Fransokyo. So far everything has been going smoothly other than the mishap that occurred a few weeks ago. My Dad got his job and has been gone a lot of the time, I mean... it's not that big of an issue since I'm in the lab all the time either working on my virtual classes or my robotics project. But the house just feels empty with just me there now. It's only me and my journal now I guess.

I've currently been dedicating myself to working on a secret project too along with my main stuff. I've been working on creating my own full-body armor like Big Hero Six. Seeing them on the news has been filling me with inspiration and I thought it would be cool to make my own suit. I had a concept I drew up years ago that I decided to use since this has been a big dream of mine. Maybe one day I can join Big Hero Six as an intern or something, a guy could dream.

I mean, I've had plenty of time to work on this now since I don't have to rely on Wasabi driving me everyday anymore since he showed me the metro that drives by my house from SFIT. So I can stay later. And I haven't hung out with the gang after I caused that big scene with Hiro. I mean, I understand. If someone who I barely knew did something like that I wouldn't want them to hang out with me anymore either.

Speaking of Hiro, we haven't been fighting as much. Of course we still are snarky with each-other over tools and such but otherwise working in the lab with him hasn't been too terrible. Plus it's kind of funny having to wake him up late at night in the lab when he falls asleep. That's another thing, he sleeps in the lab a lot. Everyone has to remind him to go home or he'll sleep here overnight. I've gotten used to doing it now though because we both take the bus home. Even though it's him it makes me feel better not going on the bus by myself.

But overall it hasn't been too bad, I mean. I wish I could have someone to hang out with to catch a break from working on my projects but I shouldn't complain. Plus I need to buy some stuff to modify the washer since the hunk of junk is a pretty old model and the temperature knob doesn't work. So it shrunk a bunch of my clothes and I had to buy new ones. How annoying.

XX/XX/XXXX
[Name] [Last-name]
————

The last few weeks have been relatively peaceful for Hiro, other than dealing with the occasional villian attacks. And his life at the lab hasn't been too terrible. His project is going as smooth as it can be when he isn't burnt out. He's tried to peek in on what [Name] is working on for inspiration but all he's been working on is experimental stuff as he develops plans. So it's been very confusing watching him work. They haven't been arguing that much and it's been nice, though [Name] hasn't really warmed up to him. But he's a hypocrite for saying so because he hasn't bothered to get closer to him either.

But he can't help but feel kind of bad leaving the [h/c]-ette there when he leaves on lunch breaks and such with the others. He knows the others havent directly reached out to him to ask if he can come because of when he lashed out. They think that if they invite [Name] along they'll upset him.

He let out a sigh as he walked along the sidewalk, kicking a small rock. It was kind of chilly since it has just finished raining earlier.

  "You guys don't have to worry about me..." he scratched the back of his head as he walked.

Hiro was walking home after having dinner with the others. It was a good time and they tried a new place. But the whole time he could only focus on the fact that [Name] was probably just holed up in the laboratory this whole time. He felt guilty, but he didn't know how to bring up the topic. He pulled his sweater closer to his body as a cold breeze flew past him.