"Day one."

📝
High school.

    The most brain-rotting, sleep inducing, stupidly simple thing on this planet, Seriously!

    I can teach at least half of these classes singlehandedly. I'm ready to get my diploma, I already met all my requirements, did my extra curricular's! And more even... but of course, my Dad refuses to let me skip 12th grade and graduate.

    I mean, come on! He let me blast though online school for my last three years of high school.

How it went when I first asked:

    "You may learn something you don't know! Or.. Make friends, or getting to experience a graduation ceremony..?"

    "Learn what? To pay taxes? To use the Pythagorean theorem to built a 3-story mansion—?"

    And well, he wasn't convinced.

Anyways:

    I know he means well, but I seriously taught myself everything I need to get to a college level. So why wait? And I already completed online classes from 9th to my freshman year of college during summer. Which makes me contemplate what I do with my life.

    I'll admit it, I have no friends. If that's not clear already, it's not because I moved, actually it's why I moved. At older schools of mine I was getting bullied, no matter what school I would go to it would reoccur. Word of the 'Know it all' spread like the plague. I mean, it didn't matter to me that much, but my dad was worried.

    The friends, if I had any, weren't really my friends. I was basically used as a walking answer sheet. I never told my Dad that I have been blackmailed... haha... but that's not an issue now.

    But I do know that I did have one real friend.

  We were both nerds, but he was pretty cool. Me and him had a lot in common, he told me about himself, robotics, and his family. Even though I didn't meet them personally, I think I saw his brother once.

    It was bound to happen, I began to see him get bullied. And it was probably my fault. I tried to tell him that we couldn't be friends because of that. Which in fifth grade being emotional kids, hit him hard.

   We didn't talk to each other for the rest of the year after that. Then he moved, it was so sudden. I think later on I heard that he moved with a relative across the country. I was devastated, but the feeling was bittersweet.

I don't regret a thing.

    I don't need a journal but, if I get Alzheimer's or any mental illness that makes me lose my memories, I'll be glad that I have this.

First entry X/XX/XXXX
Signed, [Name] [Lastname]