Crimson Tempest

Author's POV

The night sky over the Caribbean was clear, adorned with a sea of stars that shimmered like diamonds. The Blackthorn Pirates' ship, the "Crimson Tempest," sailed gracefully through the dark waters. The ship was a formidable sight - a sleek, black vessel with crimson sails billowing in the wind. The crew called her the "Scarlet Beauty," a name that perfectly captured her lethal elegance.

On the deck, Captain Kim Jisoo stood at the helm, her raven-black hair flowing in the sea breeze. With her emerald eyes fixed on the horizon, she exuded an aura of power and authority that earned her the title of Pirate Queen. Her heart pounded with the thrill of adventure and the promise of plunder.

In her view was a British vessel with loaded supplies. Jisoo's eyes gleamed with anticipation. Her crew of hardened pirates moved with silent precision, ready for the impending raid. The "Crimson Tempest" glided alongside the british vessel, its crew oblivious to the approaching danger.

"All ready Ben?" Jisoo asked in a calm voice.

"Yes captain." The right hand man, Ben said.

"If they try to do anything funny, fire the cannons." She ordered, removing a gun from the holster, which was around her waist.

When their ship was too close to the vessel, some of the crew member started to connect the woods to go there. A gun shot heard with a scream of Jisoo's crew member.

"ATTACK!!"

"FIRE!!"

With a fierce battle cry, Jisoo and her crew leaped onto the ship, their cutlasses flashing in the moonlight. The clash of steel on steel filled the air as the pirates of the "Crimson Tempest" overwhelmed their foes. Jisoo fought with the grace of a deadly dancer, dispatching her adversaries with a lethal precision that sent shivers down their spines.

"Pathetic morons! Kill them all! Come on!" The captain on the ship, a white man screamed at the top of his lungs as he cut one of the pirate arm before stabbing his stomach.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL MY PEOPLE!?" Jisoo angrily kicked his shin.

"Bitch! You evil witch! We are carrying Government supplies. Let us go!" He tried to punch her.

Jisoo used her cutlass and cut his back. He winced in pain.

"I do not care. If you want to live then tell your crew members to stop fighting. Take a boat and leave this place." She skillfully disarmed him, kicked his leg. As he fell down, Jisoo pointed her gun on his head.

"STOP BEFORE I BURST YOUR CAPTAIN'S HEAD!" Jisoo roaring voice stopped everyone.

British crew sailors dropped their arms as they ordered to. They were no match for the legendary Captain Jisoo and her crew. The spoils of the raid were added to the growing treasures of the "Crimson Tempest."

Back on her own ship, Jisoo displayed a remarkable contrast to the fierce warrior she had been moments earlier. She approached her crew members with a warm smile, her leadership a curious blend of stern authority and genuine camaraderie. She knew each member by name and cared for their well-being. It was this combination that had earned her the unwavering loyalty of her crew.

Though moments later her smile turns into frown as she saw, Brook one of her crew member was killed. Anger and sadness surged through her veins.

"How did it happened?" She asked.

"White captain killed him." Ben said.

"We should finish the process of ritual." Marko said.

Jisoo controlled her emotions, taking a deep breath, she nodded before turning to her other crew members. Putting on a stone cold face she said, "Brace yourselves, my hearties," she called out to her crew, her voice carrying over the deck. "More adventures await us, and we shall face them together, as always."

Her crew responded with cheers and applause, raising their tankards in a toast to their fearless leader. They knew that under Jisoo's command, they were part of something extraordinary.

Without speaking much she took a last glance towards the dead body being wrapped in clothes, before leaving for her cabin. Again it's gonna be a sleepless night for her. Taking out an old bottle of Gin, she go to the opposite side of the ship, to stay alone for the night.

As she stared into the night, Jisoo's thoughts drifted to a painful memory from her past. It was a memory she rarely shared, even with her closest confidants. It involved a betrayal that had scarred her heart and led her down the path of piracy. The pain of that memory still haunted her, a reminder of the price she had paid for the life she now led.

"Let go of him! It's me who you need. Let him go please." Jisoo begged on her knees.

The cruel laugh echoed throughout the dense forest. Infront of her, headless bodies were lying on the ground.

"It's all my fault father! Don't hurt him. He is just a kid." Jisoo spoke again.

"You never listened to me. This is all your fault. Though I won't even touch you. I'll do something that will make you guilty for the rest of your life!!" As soon as he finished his sentence, he axed the little boy's head.

"NOOO!!!" Jisoo screamed in fear, getting up from her lying position.

Her breath was uneven. She looked around found herself in her own ship not in the forest. She had that dream again. Jisoo wiped the sweat from her forehead before drinking the unfinished drink Gin.

She calmed her breathing before gazing at the starlit sea, her intuition whispered that something extraordinary was on the horizon.

"What the heck is this feeling?" She whispered.

She couldn't shake the feeling that a new chapter in her life was about to unfold. Little did she know that her life would still haunt her.

With a sigh, Jisoo banished the distraughted memories and the weird new feeling as well, determined to focus on the adventures that lay ahead. She knew that the unpredictable tides of the Caribbean held both danger and opportunity, and as the captain of the "Crimson Tempest," she was always ready to embrace them.

"Whatever is coming I'll accept it wholeheartedly. Maybe just maybe it's something good." Jisoo can only hope.

_________________________________________

Double update!

Here comes our 'Pirate Queen'.

What do you think about the ship name, 'Crimson Tempest' ?

Do vote and comment!

<333