Conspiracy

Author's POV

Not long after their meeting Fred invited Jisoo on his ship to discuss about something. A lot of old crew members were happy to reunite with their friends. On the other hand Jennie was feeling uncomfortable. Her mind was clouded with anxiety.

"What are you thinking?" Lisa asked.

Jennie shook her head, "Nothing."

"Are you sure?" Lisa could feel something wasn't wrong with Jennie.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. Are you accompanying Captain to the other ship?" Jennie asked, wiping her hands.

Lisa shook her head, "No no. I'm not close with Fred. Also I dislike his nature. He is a fucker."

Jennie grimace at the revelation. She already know that by judging Fred's lustful stared towards her.

"Well I kinda know." Jennie sighed.

"What are you two talking ??" Jisoo come to them.

"Hello Captain!" Lisa greeted playfully, "Jennie here is missing your presence."

Jennie glared at Lisa, "Yah!!"

"Oh really?" Jisoo smirked, moving a bit close to her.

"N-no! I mean Lisa is joking. I didn't said anything." Jennie become embarrassed under Jisoo's dark gaze.

"I'll go. Enjoy your time." Lisa sneaked out laughing silently.

Jennie keep on glaring at her back.

"Just admit that you want me." Jisoo whispered close to her ear.

Jennie shivered as the hot breath hit her skin. She tried to move away but Jisoo hold her waist, pulling her closer until their bodies flushed together.

"Why are you moving away?" Jisoo asked, her face buried on Jennie neck.

"I-I.. nothing.. s-someone might see us." Jennie voiced out shakily.

She can feel Jisoo's smirk on her skin, "So what? Let them be."

Jisoo started place gentle kisses over Jennie's shoulder.

"S-stop.." Jennie tried to protest yet herself loosing.

"Captain! We are already." Ben shouted from the deck. We are at back of the ship.

I gently pushed her away. I can clearly see how much annoyed she is.

"Ugh!" She groaned in annoyance which I giggled.

"Don't laugh. I'll take the revenge at night." She smirked.

"Sure sure. Go now!" I pushed her towards the deck.

She laughed and about to go but stopped. Turning to me she said, "Come with me."

"Huh? Where?" Jennie asked confused.

"To Fred's ship." Jisoo said, holding out her hand for Jennie.

"I'm fine. I don't wanna go." Jennie refused instantly.

"I want you to stay close to me. What if something happened while I'm away?" Jisoo asked with worry in her voice.

Jennie still wanted to refused yet she couldn't because of Jisoo's pleading look. She sighed before grabbing Jisoo's hand.

"Don't worry, I'm with you." Jisoo kissed her hand before leading towards the deck.

Fred's ship seemingly welcoming. Jennie sticks with Jisoo. Neither Lisa nor Rosé came with them. Other crew members enjoying the reuniting, except Jennie. As the night unfolded, she couldn't shake a sense of unease. Every now and then Jennie can sense Fred's lingering gaze at her. Jisoo still didn't noticed it yet. After sometime Fred and Jisoo went somewhere else to talk about something important while Fred's crew told us to wait in a room under the deck. After sometime when no one came to us, Luthar, a short bald pirate from Jisoo's crew went to the door.