~2

•Anna Pov•

"Annnnnnnaaaaaa, Annnnnnnnnnna" i hear some one saying being really annoying.

"You neeeeed to gettt upppp"

hayes.

"Shut up right now hayes." i say not opening my eyes. "Don't make me pull you out of bed" he says. "I wouldn't if i were you" I hear Olivia say. "yeah. listen to her" i say.

"Well its a good thing i don't listen to no body" and right then i was pulled off the bed onto the thankfully carpeted floors. But i just lay there still 'asleep'. "Anna please! Cameron told me to get you up" Hayes whined.

"fine fine" I say getting up and throwing up my hair in a messy bun. I walk downstairs and looks like the guys are either not here or in a different room. I go to the kitchen and start getting some cereal.

I hear footsteps so i turn and see Matt smiling as usual coming into the kitchen. "Well someones a morning person" i say smiling at him while poring the milk in the bowl of fruity pebbles.

"Who wouldn't be if they got to see your face first thing in the morning" he says, doing his cheesy smile. "oh shut up." i say turning away from him to grab a spoon. "You should make me a bowl" i hear matt say.

I laugh and turn around. "yeah. no thanks, you just saw where the stuff is" i say smiling then eating my cereal sitting on the kitchen counter. "fine. i wasn't that hungry anyways." he says laughing then getting up going to the fridge and getting out the orange juice. He looks at me and i point to the cups and he nods.

He gets his glass then comes and stands between my legs. He sets his glass next to my empty cereal bowl. "You are really are pretty in the morning." He said getting closer to me. " yeah? well i also haven't brushed my teeth so i wouldn't get too close" i say pushing him a little.

"oh i don't mind" He says leaning in a little and then i just got lost in his eyes so i just go with it.

"Hey whats fo-What the hell?!" we both separate and matt takes a few steps back.

Hayes and Taylor.

"Its not what it looked like" i say quickly. "well it looked like you guys were going to kiss" Taylor says annoyed.

"Seriously? Me? kiss Anna. You've got to be kidding me" Matt says walking out.

Ouch. That kind of hurt.

I hop off the counter and the two boys are still standing there i just shrug and walk past them.

•Matts Pov•

I walk up to Cameron's room.

Taylor and Hayes close behind. i walk in and only Nash is in there.

"Where's Cameron?" i ask. "He just got in the shower." he replied.

Just then Taylor and Hayes barge in. "What were you thinking?!?" Taylor yells. "It was nothing! Cant you drop it!" i yell back. "That was not nothing" he yells.

"wait what going on?" Nash asks.

"nothing!" i yell. "No! you tell Nash what you did!" taylor says. "What did you do." Nash asks standing up.

I stayed silent. "taylor, what'd he do" he says. "We walked in on him and Anna almost kissing." taylor says.

"What?!?! Do you want to be a dead man?" he yells.

"No, you cant tell cam!" i beg. "Oh I'm telling him."

"No please don't! I don't like Anna! And i never will just please don't!" i say.

its silent for a second.

"Fine. But if you do one thing-" I interrupt him. "I promise. I wont."

•Anna Pov•

I walk back in my room and see Olivia on there phone.

"Your never going to be believe what just happened." i say closing the door behind me.

She looks up at me and sits up. "what?" she asks. "Me and Matt almost kissed." i say.

"Wait what?!? oh my god!! for real" she squeals. i nod and tell her everything that happened. "He is a dead man." she laughs. Then the door opens and Hayes comes in.

"ew" i say and throw a pillow at him. "oh? I'm ew?" and he throws the pillow back at me. "oh no. I'm leaving." Olivia says and walks out. "You want to go Grier." i say standing on the bed. "lets go Dallas." he says jumping up on the bed.

I swing first and hit him in the side. He swings a little harder and hits my leg. Then i go to swing really hard but he ducks so i fall and the next thing i know is I'm on top of him on the floor.

"well hello there" hayes says. "hey how ya doing" i say laughing still on him.

The door opens and i look up to see a really confused Cameron and Nash. "oooo whats going on here" Nash says in a girl voice. I jump off of hayes and stand up and so does he. "uh nothing. We just fell." hayes says and i nod.

"Mhmmm" Cameron says smirking and wiggling his eyebrows. "what? what happened to my overprotective brother?" i say. "i don't know. i kind of want to be Nash's brother" he says looking at Nash. "Hug me brother!" Nash shouts jumping on cameron.

Me and Hayes look at each and both cringe at the thought of 'us'. "ew." i say. "ew." hayes says.

"But were best friends right?" hayes asks. "Forever and ever." i say and he pulls me into a bear hug. "hayes. cant. breath" i say barely. "i don't care" he says with a happy sigh while strangling me.

___________________________

A/N sorry for the short one. i want the next one to be long.

Any ship names???

or anyone you ship???