~12

•Annas pov•

We got our Taco Bell and started walking back towards the house. It's about 10 mins.

"So how long have you and Matt been together" he asks taking a bit of his taco.

"We got together yesterday when we went to Starbucks" I reply.

"You really like him?" He asks.

"Yeah, why?" I say.

"Well you guys have only known each other for like a month an a half" he says and I nod.

"I know.. But I just have this feeling with Matt" I say.

"What about when school starts and he goes home" he says and I look down.

"I just try to not think about that, there's still 6 weeks of summer left" I say and he nods.

"You know, how do we go to the same school but have never seen each other?" Hayes asks.

"Different groups I guess" I say while shrugging.

"Oh, I guess so, but we will start hanging out right?" He asks.

"Yeah, we'll start are own group, me, you, Olivia and probably Carter" I say.

"I don't know if I will ever look at them the same again" he says laughing.

"Hahhaa well just know that they didn't end up... Ya know." I say and he nods.

We finally came to our house and walked in and the guys were in the living room just talking.

"Wow you didn't get us any Taco Bell?" Cameron says.

I throw him the empty Taco Bell bag and he glares at me so I just smile.

"I'm inviting my girlfriend over" Taylor says and we all give him a confused.

"You have a girlfriend?" Nash asks.

"Yeah her name is Mikenna, we've been together for 2 weeks" he says.

"Woah why didn't you tell us?" Hayes asks.

"I wanted to make sure it was going to last" Taylor said.

"Okay so when is she coming over?" Olivia asks.

"She'll be here in about two minutes" he says looking at his phone.

"Oh aha okay" Cameron says and just then we hear a knock on the door.

Taylor jumps up and runs to the door.

He comes back with his arm around a girl. She has really long, dark brown hair. That has a little wave to it.

She looked like some type of a skater girl I guess. Ripped skinny jean, muscle tee.

Defiantly what I thought Taylor would go for.

"Guys this is Mikenna" Taylor says and everyone waved and she just waved back.

He introduced her to everyone and she soon just got use to us and joined are conversations.

"How did you get a girl like that?" Nash asks.

"Taylors cool" Mikenna speaks up.

"Yeah... And crazy" I say.

"I like that about him cause so am I" she says smiling at him and he smiles back.

"Okay guys so we're going to Coachella" Cameron says.

"Yessss!!" Me and Olivia yell.

Me and Olivia have always talked about going to Coachella so we were really excited.