Chapter 14

•Anna's pov•

~now Friday afternoon~

"So do you guys wanna go to Coachella tonight or no? Cause our flight to Orlando doesn't go until 11:30" Cameron says while we're all out back around the pool.

"Yeah sure"

Some of us say and the rest just nod.

"Alright then we should probably get ready to leave in a hour" cam says and me and Olivia both immediately jump up and start running to the room.

We took showers then we both twinned a little today. We need beach waves to our hair and not very much makeup.

(If you want to see the outfit, look at olivias Instagram @itsoliviachink;))

Once we were done I could hear Cameron yelling from downstairs.

We grab our things then run down the stairs.

We do practically the same thing as yesterday with getting in the car.

~after car ride and it's now 10:00~

"Do you two want to go to the fair that's next door cause I'm kind of bored of Coachella" hayes asks me and Olivia.

We both look at each an then nod and hayes smiles.

"Alright tell the guys" he says and I turn around.

"Cam, me hayes and Olivia are going to the fair right there" I say pointing to it.

"Okay" he says then starts jamming out with Nash, Taylor and Mikenna.

"Of course I'm coming with you guys" Carter says graving olivias hand and intertwining there fingers.

"Duh" Olivia says kissing his cheek.

"And duh me too" Matt says wrapping his arm around me shoulder.

"AND I'm a loner, I'm a loner, I'm a loner" hayes mumbles and we all laugh at him while he puts his head down.

We walk to the fair and it's not a huge fair but just the classic stuff.

"I'm hungry" I say looking at all the carnival food.

"When are you not" hayes says laughing and I glare at him.

"I am too actually" Olivia says letting go of carters hand.

"Good" I say and grab Olivia," we're going to get food" I say to the guys and they just nod.

We watch them go over to one of the carnival games and they start playing.

We go find a cart that has corn dogs so we can both get corn dogs then a thing of fries to share.

We get in line and I'm guessing we're second in line and there's just a group of guys in front of us.

There taking forever to order and me and Olivia aren't really nice when we are hungry.

"Can you guys just order please!!!" I yell rolling my eyes but I knew they didn't see me.

They all turn around and I only recognize one of them.

"Connor?" I ask smiling.

"Heyy!! Anna!" He says.

What can I say, gotta have a gay best friend.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him and looking at the other guys just watching me.

"Duhh for Coachella! Just here with the other old o2l guys" he says pointing to the guys.