~7

•Anna Pov•

Today we are leaving for Macon and we're on our way to the airport. Is about five in the morning and I don't know why we made a flight so early none of us are morning people but then again are mom made our flight plans.

We pulled into the parking lot and all got out and then going towards the door where you get in the plane.

None of us were really talking because it was so early in the morning. I sat in between Nash and Olivia. Olivia getting the window seat because she's a squirrel.

I put my headphones in and close my eyes leaning my head on Olivias shoulder. I knew I was going to fall asleep because I always do.

I feel someone kicking my seat so I turn around and see hayes and Matt laughing at me.

I glare at them. "I know where you guys sleep" I say and turn around. They don't kick my seat again. Hah.

~after plane ride and at the hotel~

We walk into the hotel and all the guys are freaking out when they see the other Macon boys. They all start bro hugging and catching up on things.

Nobody says hi to Carter and he watching us just stood there alone. I feel bad for him but then again I don't.

Cameron calls me and Olivia over to the group of new guys and we walk over there.

"Guys this is my sister Anna and her friend Olivia" Cameron says introducing us.

We wave at them and they all say hi.

"This is jack but we call him Johnson" Cameron points at one with blonde hair.

"Hey Johnson" i say smiling

"Hey" he waves

"This is the other jack but we call him Gilinsky" he's says pointing at one with dark hair and a amazing face structure.

"Gilinsky" I say smiling and waving.

"This is Shawn" he says pointing and one with brown eyes and a guitar on his back.

"You play?" Olivia speaks up.

"Uh yeah" Shawn says smiling.

"Cool, I do too" she's says smiling at him.

"Awesome maybe we can play together sometime" he says.

I say smile at them. I've heard Shawns voice, it would sound perfect with Olivias.

"Okay, and this is Aaron and mahogany" he say lastly and we just wave at them.

"Alright everyone, get in the van, we need to get to the hotel" Bart says and we all cram into the car.

I was in the back next to Taylor and Matthew then next to Taylor was Aaron.

Olivia decided to ditch me for Shawn. They were really hitting it off. In the second row was Carter then Shawn then Olivia then Hayes.

That must be very awkward for poor Carter. Having to watch Shawn and Olivia get there flirt on.

The ride wasn't long and we were soon at the hotel. Went to the lobby after being almost mauled by a bunch of fans.

"Okay here are the room keys. I really don't care about your room decisions" Bart says.

We all go to the floor and we all decided our room choices.

Room 1: Taylor, Matt, Carter,
Room 2: Jack, Jack, Shawn,
Room 3: Anna, Olivia, Nash, Cameron
Room 4: Mahogany, Hayes, Aaron.

Today was kind of a day to just relax after the long ride.

Nash and Cameron were at one of the guys room and me and Olivia were just relaxing in the room.

We heard a loud knock on the door and I got up and opened it.

"Hey we're going down to the pool. You coming?" Hayes says and the everyone else behind them.

I look at Olivia and she shakes her head.

"Nah we're good here." I say and hayes nods.

"Anna I don't think you guys should be by yourself" Cameron says.

"Cameron were not 5" I say rolling my eyes.

"It's fine I'll stay with them" Shawn says.

"It's fine Shawn, you can go" I say.

"I didn't want to go anyways" he says stepping in and laying down next to Olivia.

"I didn't want to either" Matt says coming in.

"Okay thank you guys" Cameron says and they start to walk off.

I see Carter look in here and glare at Shawn but Shawn didn't see. I shut the door and start jumping on the bed that Matt is on.

"What are you doing" Matt says.

"Jumping. Duh." I say then he pulls me down on top of him.

"Hey I was having fun." I say while on his chest.

"Well I'm having fun now" he grins.

"Hah hah" I say rolling off of him and sitting on the edge of the bed.

I hear gagging sounds and look at see Shawn and Olivia laughing at us.

"Oh shut up" I say tossing a pillow at them.

A little later we just put in a movie and waited till the guys got back.

_________________________________________

Finally updated for y'all

So Shawn and Olivia? 😏