~1

Anna Dallas-14
Hayes Grier-14
Olivia Chink-15
Matthew Espinosa-16
Nash Grier-17
Cameron Dallas-17
Taylor Caniff-17
Shawn Mendes-16
Mikenna Wink-16
Carter Reynolds-17
------------changed a lot of ages----------
________________________________________

•Hayes Pov•

"Your sister is hot" Matthew says while were all on the coach at Camerons house. "Ew, dont say that about my sister!" Cameron says. "What?!she is" Matt says with a look. "Shes also only 14." Cameron says looking back at the tv.

"Fourteen. huh?" I say with a smirk. "Don't even think about it" Cameron says with a straight face. "Chill Cam, i didn't say i wanted her" i put my hands up. "My sister is off limits" Cameron says. "Hayes you wouldn't have a chance anyways" Nash says laughing to himself. I roll my eyes at him. "Can we just go back to the movie please" I say irritated.

We all heard someone talking behind us so we all turned around. "Im going to be here all alone with all these boys. The only girl!" A girl said facing the other direction talking to her mom and Nila. "Why cant i just go with you guys?" she whined. The moms went to say something but Cameron said something before they could.

"what? you don't want to be with your big brother?". She turned jumping a little bit. "For the whole summer without the parents. No. I really don't." Cameron put his hand over his heart like he was hurt. She was a lot prettier then i expected her to be.

She goes back to whining with the moms. "I said no Annabelle." Her mom said. She rolled her eyes and caught me looking at her and gave me the most disgusted look.

Well then.

The parents were heading out tonight for there apparently '3 month long' trip. Which i don't think is fair at all. Annabelle came in the living room and sat down on the couch next to Matthew, watching the movie.

"I like your hat" She says to matthew. "thanks" Matt smiles at Anna. Then they go back to watching the movie and so do I.

All the parents came into the living room. "Cameron your in charge. Anna please no problems" There mom says. "No promises." Anna says. Her mom glares at her. Then they say there goodbyes.

There gone. For 3 months! No parents. Thank you lord.

My thoughts were interrupted by Anna. "Cameron, can i have Olivia over?" She asked standing up. "hah. no thanks. i dont want a bunch of fourteen year olds running around" he says. "Hey!" me and anna say at the same time. She looks at me, rolls her eyes and looks back at Cameron. "Cameron! Olivias 15! And its not fair that you get to have all of these guys here and i get no one." She whines. Again.

"You can hang out with me" Matthew says smirking. Anna looks at him and shrugs. "Your alright.....but seriously Cam! Please!" She says practically on her knees. "Fine fine. As long as you shut up." Cam says. "Yes!" she says jumping up and grabbing her phone probably texting. olivia?.
She then leaves and goes upstairs to her room.

•Anna pov•

to Liv da homie-  he said you can come over!

I text Olivia. I wasn't really that bummed out that i had to stay here with them, after i saw the guys. Like theres like 4 hot guys in my house for 3 months.

Who can complain?

from Liv da homie- ight. I already packed. Enough for 3 months ;)

I didnt bother replying cause i knew she would be here in 10 minutes. Olivia could drive, but she drove with just her permit. But since she lives just a block away, and is a really good driver. She wasnt scared to get caught.

I went back downstairs to wait for Olivia and saw the guys all still watching the movie. "You guys are all really lame." i say. They turn and look at me. "Shush, your like 8" A older kid with these beautiful blue eyes says.

I just roll my eyes and take my seat next to the kid with the hat again. He smiles at me when i sit down and i smile back. "Im Matt by the way" he whispers to me. "Im Anna." i whisper back to him. I heard the door open and i stand right up and run to the door.

"Im home!!" Olivia yells running in with her bags. "Shut up Olivia" Cameron yells from the living room. We walk to the living room to see them. "Nice to see you to big brother" Olivias says smiling to Cam. "Yeah yeah." he says

Olivias over so much that Cam is practically her brother also.

We go to my room and sit on my bed. "Why were you complaining? Hot guys living in your house for 3 months with no parents?" she says laughing. "I know right" i said laughing also.

-2 hours later-

Me and Olivia just sat there talking for the next two hours till the door opened and Cameron came in with the kid that's our age with also pretty blue eyes.

"Hey, theres a hot guy in your room" Olivia kind of whispers in my ear. "hey, i hope you know he can hear you." i say laughing and making the boy laugh also. "Hayes is going to have to stay in here for the summer. The guest rooms are filled up." Cameron says pushing Hayes in and leaving.

"uhm okay? You can sleep on that over there" i say pointed at the bunk bed i have in the corner of my room. "By the way i call top bunk" Olivia adds in.

"alright thanks." he says and places his bags over by the bed and comes and sits on my bed with us. "Sorry i don't like people on my bed" i say kicking him off. He falls off and glares at me but then starts laughing with the rest of us. He gets up and sits back down.

"I wasn't kidding" i say and kick him off this time not laughing. He just stays sitting on the floor and i smile at him. And he smiles back. "oh sorry, Im Anna and this is Olivia" i say. He looks at us both then says, "Im hayes, as you know."

We talk and learn more about each other and me and hayes ended up agreeing that me and him were best friends and kicked Olivia out of the group. "fine fine but I'm bae" she says flipping her hair over her shoulder. "yeah. sorry hayes but Olivia is Bae." i say smirking at him. "its ight. i see how it is." he's says pretending to be hurt.

we decide to go downstairs and the guys are all doing there own thing. talking, laughing, filming vines. "oo little Dallas whose your friend" the asian one says looking at Olivia. I look at her and see shes blushing. "Oh thats Olivia." i say. "ahh" he says winking at her. Olivia now ditches me and goes to talk to him.

"thats carter for you." Hayes says over my shoulder. i just laugh and go over to Matt whose on his phone. "Hey Matt." i say sitting down. He looks up and smiles putting his phone away. "Hey Anna." he says.

"So are you guys staying all summer also?" i ask. " yeah, we have a few plans throughout the summer so we just decided to stay here." he says and i nod.

Matt was defiantly the cutest one here out of all of them.

"Wow. Uh looks like Carter and Olivia are hitting it off." Matt chuckles. I look over and there under the blankets laughing and being all cute.

"Ew. Couples." i say looking back at Matt. "Not all couples would be gross." Matt says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Watch it over there." Cameron says with a stern voice. I laugh and look back at Matt and he looks at me. " He is so overprotective" i say. "i would be too if i had a hot little sister." He mumbles.

i blush and look the other way for a second to let it cool down. "Your not too bad yourself" i say. "Oh i know I'm irresistible" he says flipping his imaginary hair. I just start laughing and so does he.

"Told you all couples aren't gross." he says winking. "I guess there not." i said smiling. I look back over at Carter and Olivia, both almost asleep all cuddled on each other.

Then I remembered what time it was so i wasn't surprised they were tired. Just now i realized how tired I was. I yawned then looked over at Matt who was watching me.

"You can fall asleep on me if you want to" he said smirking and opening his arms. I smiled and laid my head nuzzled in the crook of his neck. Slowly but then completely falling asleep to such a great scent.

_______________________________

FIRST CHAPTER THANKS FOR READING! Follow Anna on Instagram and Twitter @itsannadallas ☺️💜