Chapter 23

•Anna's pov•

-----first day of school----

You have no idea how much I did NOT want to go to school.

It causes me way to much stress to be here. All the girls really hate because they're jealous that my brother is Cameron or that I'm dating Matt.

I just ignore everyone also because they are all fake.

"What are your classes?" I ask hayes that's standing next to me.

He handed his paper to me and I compared ours.

"Well we have 2 classes together. Lunch and 6th hour" I said sighing.

"Ughh nooo," he looks at my paper, "seriously you're taking 12 grade math??" He asks his eyes wide.

"Yeah" I say shrugging.

"I'm good at math and I wanted to get math over with for high school." I say grabbing my paper back.

"Alright well we better get going to first hour" hayes says he kisses my cheek and walks off.

Off to math with a bunch of sweaty gross seniors. Lmao my brother is probably in this class.

I went and set up my locker real quick and headed to the room.

It didn't take me long to find it and I walked in. The sent of seniors went in my nose.

And it wasn't very good tbh.

I took a seat in the back next to these two guys that were definitely seniors and definitely the one with lots of tattoos did drugs.

The one with blonde (bleached) turned and looked at me when I sat down.

"Are you sure you're in this class?" He asks flashing a smile. Wow this guy is frikin hot.

"Uhm yes." I said trying to look away from him.

"What grade are you?" He asks. Ugh why does he keep talking to me.

"I'm in 10th" I say not looking up still.

"Well I'm Sammy, what's your name?" He asks and finally I gave up and looked up at him.

"I'm Anna Dallas" I say smiling back.

"You're cams little sister hm?" He asks and I nod.

"Me and cam are good friends. This is my man skate here" he says pointing to the guy that had the tattoos. I gave him a small wave and he smiled.

They both had flawless smiles. Aka perfect teeth.

Then the class started and the day went on. I had few classes with people I know but not really.

----lunch----

I found the table that has everyone at it. Olivia and Carter were all over each other. Probably because they haven't seen each other all day.

Cam and all the guys were sitting with us surprisinglyb. I sat down next to hayes and he smiled at me.

"How's your day been?" Hayes asked and I shrugged.

"Eh. It's school." I said and he nodded in agreement.

"Find any new friends?" I ask him and he nods.