Chapter 17

•Annas pov•

I looked back at the crowd and every single one was chanting.

Why Johnson?

I never even hung around Johnson.

Oh god he's standing up.

Are we actually doing this?!?

He comes over to me and grabs my hand pulling me up.

"Just do it for the fans." He whispers and I raise my eyebrows.

I look at Matt, his eyes wide wondering if I'm actually going to do this.

I mouth 'I have too' to him and he nods then covers his eyes.

I look Johnson in the eyes and we start to lean in. He brings his hand up to my cheek and pulls me closer.

We close our eyes, our lips only a few centimeters apart.

Here we go.

The crowd is silent.

And boom. I feel his lips collide to my cheek.

What?

I open my eyes and see Johnson smiling at me.

"You didn't actually think I would make you do that when your with Matt" he says laughing and I laugh also.

I look at Matt whose peaking through his fingers, he brings his hands down and smiles at me.

The crowd says a bunch of mixed things like

"Aweee"

"Danggggg"

I take my seat back next to Matt and leans to whisper something to me.

"I thought I was going to hurl" he says in a serious tone but I can't help but to laugh.

"Well that was something! That is never going to happen again" Cameron says, then looks over at us with a glare at the second part.

I put my hands up in defense.

"Alright c ya guys! It was great meeting you all! Love you so much!" A bunch of the guys yell and we all run off the stage.

"Finally, I've been waiting to do this" Matt says grabbing my hand and pulling me into his chest and kissing me.

It's not a rough or sloppy kiss. But a sweet kiss. I smile into the kiss and pull away.

"Your kisses give me heart problems" I say laughing and he chuckles.

"Your kisses make me hard" he whispers and winks.

I gasp and slap my hands to his chest.

"And I thought this was going to be some cheesy cute moment" I say with my mouth slightly open.

"I thought it was cute" he shrugs.

I facepalm and he laughs.

"I might just have to tell cam about this 'cute' moment we just had" I say putting air quotes around cute.

I turn around but he softly grabs my hand and turns me around.

"Oh please don't. I was just telling you the truth" he says now holding both my hands.

I just smile and we hold hands back to the van to get piled back in.

•Olivias pov•

"Did I ever tell you how cute you are in your SnapBacks?" I ask Carter while we're sitting in the van.