Chapter 25

•Anna's pov•

I woke up, having no idea where i was.

I looked around and I finally recognized that I was in my living room.

All the guys are sprawled out on the floor and then Mikenna and Olivia of course.

I was on the couch that was pulled out to a bed and I felt an arm move around me. I jumped a little bit and looked up to see a sleeping hayes.

He was lightly snoring but it was cute somehow.

I didn't want to wake him because I was comfortable and didn't want him to move.

I snuggled back into his arm but pulled out my phone that was in my pocket.

Surprisingly I didn't have any messages from Matt.... That's weird.

Oh wait.

I told him I was going to FaceTime him! He probably thinks I totally ditched or forgot about him... Which I guess I did forgot but I didn't mean too.

I texted him real fast. It was 12:00 pm so he was probably awake by now.

My 🌎: babe! I am so sorry I didn't FaceTime you last night. I totally forgot and there was just so much going on last night and I'm so so so sorry 😭💕

I waited a few minutes just staring at the message. Finally it said read.

The three dots pop up for like 10 seconds but then they stop...

2 minutes go by...
5 minutes go by...
10 minutes...

Okay.... I guess he isn't going to answer. I put my phone away now.

Great. He's probably pissed at me now.

I was getting bored now I nudge Hayes a little to try and wake him up.

He groans a little bit but then he opens his eyes.

"Oh hey" he says with his, I don't care if I say this, hotttt morning voice.

"Good morning" I say smiling.

"Oh man. I am so exhausted! That was one party!" He says. "Yeah it sure was" I say laughing at him a little.

"So I saw you and Bri! Did you ask her out?!" I say and he opens his eyes.

"Yeah I did! I am so happy I'm with her now" he says and his cheeks go a little red.

"Aw that's so cute" I say poking his cheek.

He blushes some more but looks away.

"Matts mad at me..." I said sadly.

"What? Why?" Hayes asks.

"Because last night I said I was going to FaceTime him and I totally forgot so this morning I texted him saying I'm sorry but he read it and didn't reply...." I said looking my phone that still has no Matt messages...

"Ooo... You guys will make up, you have too. You guys are Matt and Anna!" He says smiling and I smile back.

"Yeah, I hope we do. I love him... Like a lot" I said, but getting a little more sad thinking if he is really mad.

"Come on. Let's wake these retards up." Hayes says getting up and I get up too.

We both start screaming and running around stepping on them all.

"Anna! What the hell is your problem" Cameron yells covering his head with his pillow.

"Hayes if you don't shut up, I WILL kill you." Nash mumbles and then hayes stops and sits down.

He's scared.

"Come on Carter. I'm hungry" Olivia says getting Carter up and dragging him to the kitchen.

Typical Olivia.

•matts pov•

After I read the message from Anna, I wasn't super mad but I was just really annoyed and didn't want to answer.

Apparently she doesnt care enough to even remember to just call me.

I decided to go to the ski resort to go snowboarding. It always helps me to get my mind off things. I got all my stuff on and started to go down the hills.

This is probably my favorite thing to do.

Well other than be with Anna... But that's besides the point.

I was thinking away when I saw someone swerve in front of me then fall.

Oh no.

I tumble over them, then I'm rolling down the hill. I finally stop myself and look up to see the obviously beginner still face down in the snow.

I take my snowboard off and run up to them.

"Hey! Are you okay man?" I say and they slowly turn around and sit down.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry for getting in your way! This is my first time snowboarding" she says smiling.

"I could tell" I say laughing a little and she does too.

"But I'm sorry for falling on top of you though!" I say helping her up. "Oh it's totally fine I deserved it" she's saying looking down a little bit. 

"You want to go inside and get some hot chocolate with me?" I say smiling at her.

"Yeah sure!" She says smiling softly.

We grab our snowboards and walk up to the lodge to get our drinks.

~after getting drinks~

"Thanks for paying, but you didn't have too" she's says sipping her drink.

"It's no big deal. Really." I say smiling.

We start talking for awhile and we had a lot in common.

She just moved here from Florida. That's why she's so tan...

She does online school, lucky her man.

"Here I need to post you on my snapchat so my peeps back home don't think I'm a loser with no friends here." She says smiling and taking out her phone.

"Okay" I say laughing a lot.

"Okayyy smile!" She's says and I do putting up a thumbs up.

"Okay okay, my turn!" I say pulling out mine.

She does the same pose as me but of course a lot prettier.

I put it on snapchat with this emoji ☕️.

It's going to be a fun day.

{A/N btw her name is Andy, I never said that hahhahaha and also if you're wondering what she looks like, it's like Madison beer but blonde!}

•Anna's pov•

I was scrolling on snapchat and saw that Matt just now posted something.

Wow he has time to snapchat but not text me... Okay.

*clicks one snapchat*

Oh....

Now I see why he didn't answer.

_______________________________

THANKS FOR READING

ANNA INSTAGRAM IS ITSANNADALLAS