~29

•Anna's pov•

"So what's the plan for today?" I ask Matt when I see him sitting at the counter eating breakfast. "We are hanging out today?" He asks me taking another bite of his food.

"Obviously. I miss you like a lot" I say taking a seat next to him. "Okay good because I miss you too, like a lot" he says laughing.

"Sooooo want to watch movies and eat lots of food like we used too??" I ask him like an excited child. I miss having a person around that loves food and doing nothing all day.

"I already planned on doing that so why not make it better by doing it with my favorite person" he says shrugging and smiling. I blush a little at his kind words and get up to grab my phone from my room.

I lay on my bed and scroll through Twitter.

Some people were twitting about how Matt was back in Cali and they were questioning me and Matt since we haven't been posting anything lately.

We both didn't delete any pictures we posted of each other when we broke up so the fans are probably confused on if we're still together or not.

Which we aren't but I don't know. I wish everything could just be perfect.

My door bursts open and Matt walks in, "you ready to go be lazy and watch movies with me??" He ask me and I get up.

"Sooo ready!" I say laughing and he laughs with me as we walk down to the movie room.

"Still have all the snacks in the same place?" "Yup" I say and he nods grabbing all the "movie snacks".

"So what do you want to watch first?" I ask and he holds up Finding Nemo. Oh just like old times.

"Of course you pick that" I say laughing and he just chuckles and puts it in and takes a sit next to me on the couch.

I grab a blanket off the back of the couch and put in on me, only to have it yanked off and it's now on Matthew.

I glare at him and he smiles putting half of it back on me, "sharing is caring" he says laughing.

"Well maybe I don't care." I say smirking and he fake gasps.

"But you do care."
"You don't know that."
"I know you Anna. You care."
"Ugh, why do you have to know me so well." I whine.
He just smiles kindly and puts his arm around me and we both watch the movie, not talking but enjoying being around each other.

*hour later*

We're about half way through the movie and I'm almost asleep but Matt loves this movie so of course he's not going to fall asleep during it.

*beep beep*

I check my phone and see a message from Olivia.

Liv- where are you and Matt. Me and Carter are bored.

Me- watching a movie, come join.

She doesn't answer but I see that she read it.

"Olivia and Carter are coming down here to watch the movie with us" I say to Matt and he's says okay.

His arm is still around me, feels like home. It's always felt like this.

"Hey love birds" I say as Olivia and carter walk in holding hands.

"Hey love birds" Olivia mocks me, her eyes going back and forth between me and Matt.

Matt isn't fazed by it he just sticks his tongue out at her and she laughs. I smile up at Matt, like he doesn't feel awkward at all to be snuggling like this after we broke up?

I mean I don't feel awkward because this is normal and I love the feeling of just being around him. He has such a happy vibe, it makes me happy.

Maybe he feels the same way and that's why it's not awkward.

Curse you distance.

I sigh and adjust so I can my head on Matt.

____________

Short chapter because I don't really know what I'm gonna do with this story anymore I don't have any ideas and I have no idea where I'm going with it really 😂