~31

-2 weeks later-

•Annas pov•

"Hayes, where have you been these last two weeks" i ask Hayes, feels like I haven't seen him in so long.

"I was just out with friends and stuff all week" he says, he's always been a bad liar.

"Hayes, I'm your only friend" I say laughing but he doesn't think it's funny.

"Well you've been with Matt these pass two weeks and didn't even ask to see me" he snapped. "Well sorry he's my boyfriend and I haven't see him a long time and now he's going away again." I snap back.

"I can't even believe you got back with that douche" he says and my mouth drops.

"What is your problem with him? He's done nothing to you" I say crossing my arms, now I was getting really mad.

"He doesn't deserve you Anna, he's just going to hurt you again and I'm going to have to be there for you ONCE AGAIN" he yells. He's never actually yelled at me before.

I'm really sensitive and I wanted to cry so much but I kept strong.

"First of all, he's not going to hurt me again. And second! If youre saying that you don't want to be there for me THEN LEAVE" I yell and now tears coming down my face.

Now he looks sad because I'm crying, oh please.

"Anna. That's not what I meant. I'm not leaving, ever, I'm always going to be there for you" he says trying to come close to me.

"I'm sorry for leaving you these two weeks but you need to understand that I've missed Matt so much" I say shrugging and he nods.

We sat on the stairs of my front porch.

"Why'd you forgive him so fast" he asks.

"There's just something about him, he makes it so easy to forgive him and i know I'm stupid but, ugh, I don't know what I'm doing" I say to Hayes.

"Why don't you guys just wait for each other, long distance never works Anna." Hayes says and I knew he was right I just didn't want to admit it.

"I'm going to talk to Matt" I say and he nods and I get up to go inside.

"Where's Matt?" I ask Cameron whose on his phone in the kitchen.

"In his room" he says not even looking up and i nod going upstairs. I knock on the door and I can here him talking to someone like on FaceTime or something.

"Yeah! I'll be home today, I miss you" Matt says.

I open the door and he says bye to the person and smiles up to me.

"Who were you talking to?" I ask sitting next to him on his bed.

"My sister, what's up?" He asks putting his hand on my leg.

"Are we smart for getting back together so soon?" I ask him and looks at me weird and takes his hand off me.

"What do you mean? Are you rethinking getting back together?" He asks kind of getting mad.