chapter 15

[ ep.6 : take my hand ]

( trainees gathering up in the hall )
we stood according the K and G group again. "what's this" that's the question on everyone's mind as they entered. it was also on mine. I stared at it, acting as if I would able to see through the wall. as if i could Guess the mission or the new star master.

just then the door opened. Entering was the new star master, Lee Minhyuk of BTOB . woahh. his visuals are insane.

he introduced himself and is going to reveal the second mission on PLANET WORLD. then the cloth I was looking at earlier dropped down, and revealed the mission.

dual position mission.

he begin to explain the mission and the benefits then showed the songs we can choose from. the songs are :

(G)idle - Tomboy

I can't explain how much I want to do tomboy. it's so badass but it's probably everyone's top choice. that means if I pick it, I have a risk of getting push off. if I get pushed off I have to go to the team which least people one. which theoretically speaking...

basically what I'm trying to say is that even though I want to do tomboy, I think I'll do some others.

I mean there are many songs left to choose from. ( just happens that tomboy is one of my ultimate fav) but we'll make do!

Be'O - Limousine

oh my god I love ! STOP the options right now.

INFINITE  - Man in love

bro I can't begin to explain how much I love the options so far, like I've heard these songs before and I liked it. so !! so!!! you know what I mean right. If you don't it's okay I get it. I dont either

HIGH4, IU - not spring, love, or cherry blossoms
it's such a cutie patootie song.

bts - butterfly
guys I watched iland, had a feeling butterfly would come out!

twice - feel special
love that song, but it's quite high man.

monsta X - love killa
guys I want to do that song. like damnnn

seventeen - Home
I gasped so loud when I saw this. I love seventeen so much been stanning them since green room, if they come on one of these episodes I'll cry and apologise for crying and roll on the floor with happiness. I'll also accept the fact hoshi is a tiger.
but then this song is so high pitch. I don't think I can reach that key.

yoon mirae and BIBI - LAW
GIRL. GIRLLL THIS SONG HAD ME ON A CHOKEHOLE FOR A LONG LONG TIME.

crush - Rush Hour
isn't that the song Jay and kamden did. "Jay, kamden you did this song right?"  I asked and they nodded. they made the song have such a cool and unique vibe to it.

Jessi - zoom
THATS IT IM DOING THAT. THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT .

H1GHER MUSIC - GANG
that's such a difficult song I'm skipping it. thats not one of my choices, if I have to be there I'm going to cry actually.

I watched as everyone pick what they want to do. I want to do 'zoom' now. okay here's my top 3 right now :

1) zoom
2) man in love / love killa
3) law

yes thank you. I watched as each team get filled up, zoom was first and the whole first team got pushed away. now it's filled with higher ranks, but people are still getting pushed out.

imagine all there are top 10 that would be crazy. call the damn police if that happens. because YOU KNOW WHY.

oh guys yoo seungeon choosing "home" by seventeen was so cool, that's a very difficult song to sing and dance to.

I believe in him !

guys I got into zoom team. top 10 were given a jacket to wear. so I put on my purple jacket, can I just say look at my teammates, we're so definitely eating this performance up .

" the moment I saw this song I knew I'd go for it. I love this song " keita said. keita was the leader once again !

" actually all the zoom members are competing against each other, we're all feeling competitive and threatened by each other.

we have keita and jiaqi, who are in top 10. and haruto who gave an amazing rap.

so since I'm in a risky place (rank 49) so I really need the benefit."

' lights camera action '

[ everyone tries the killing part ]
[ they perform the killing part in their own ways ]

I got the killing part!

"woah, are you two the maknaes " haruto suddenly asked. "uh we're both 05" I said pointing to me and hyunbeen.

"but she looks 5 don't she, because of her height" hyun been started and with that I slapped his knee. "you look like you want to wear sleeveless again" I told him and he immediately started apologising making us laugh.

" that's what I thought" I said and he faked a smile and rolled his eyes.

we have 7 days until we perform. it's feels far away, but it's so soon. so if we're not eating or sleeping we're dancing, choreographing, coming up with song lyrics.

I'm making my rap. every rapper takes pride of their raps.

we were practicing and we took a break when, " jiaqi can I speak with you" hyun been called,I was confused but I nodded .

" I want the killing part " boy, thrown off isn't a word to describe how I feel right now. I was clearly thrown flipped turn 29739302982° went around the earth then went to the moon and back 1000x .

"what?" was all I managed.

" you know I'm in a risky position, I really need this part" he told me. " please sympathise with me, I really really need this. I'll get eliminated without this. you wouldn't, star creators love you. please. I'm really desperate. jiaqi please."

as someone who finds it difficult to say no and reject someone this was extremely difficult. "do you promise to do well" I asked. he nodded so quickly.

"let's talk to the team about it" I said, I mean he got second most votes for killing part so he would likely be able to pull it off right? of course.