chapter 6

[ ep 3.0 ]

the killing part was between sung hanbin and zhanghao. hanbin got it.

[after signal song performance ]

I washed up and I was practically ready to sleep when a head popped out at the door. Park gunwook.

"ya jiaqi, come with me to taeraes room" gunwook called, he then came and dragged me out before I could reply. so now here we are in taeraes room, while they have a live concert showing off their vocals skills.

which admittedly were pretty damn good.

the next day we were summoned into the auditorium. there were numbers on the floor, but no names. so, unsure where to stand we stood randomly. 

just then, Hwang Min-Hyun ofWannaonee entered. no one warned me, if they did I would make sure to look my best. Have you seen that man, his visual is out of this world.

I'm pretty sure the other traineesagrees, because as soon as he arrived everyone was going feral. HwangMin-hyunn introduced himself then he rearranged us by our ranking.

was actually so scary. I got 10th. it was okay, but im in a very risky position. if I wanted a wake up call, this would've been it.

( the first mission is K vs G group battle. )

when that was announced I immediately turned to look at gunwook, eyes wide, and he reciprocated my expressions. another G vs K group. I think they're trying to start a war in the dorm. I'm joking.

anyway, we must win this time!

master hwang min-hyun then proceeded to explain the battle. "after the first battle, there will be the first elimination of boys planet" he said.

bro, all the hair on my body stood up, straight up. it's like a life or death situation, obviously not that serious but somewhat.

" on the other hand, there's good news. for the team that won by getting the most votes from the star creators. 100,000 points will be awarded."

"the winning team gets 100,000 points." zhanghao said, and I nodded. "100,000 points" I repeated. crazy, that's a lot.

"after combining each team's scores, the group that got the higher score will be given 10,000 extra benefit points "

damn there's alot of benefits, and if you thought that was all. Well surprise surprise, it's not.

"that's not all. they'll choose a team they want to see again. That team will be given a chance to be on M countdown."

GIRLY POP WHAT. WHAT. M freaking COUNTDOWN. "someone pinch me right now" I muttered. and someone did actually pinch me. I wasn't actually...  you know what never mind.

M COUNTDOWN !!

then he revealed the songs.
[ seventeen - aju nice ]
[ exo - love me right ]
[ bts - danger ]
[ nct dream - hot sauce ]
[ wannaone - burn it up ]
[ stray kids - backdoor ]
[ blackpink - kill this love ]

dude. how am I supposed to choose, I wanted all of it. at this point, I should just spin a wheel to choose. I actually cannot decide.

right now, I'm between aju nice, love me right and kill this love. K group will have 5 for kill this love, and G group will have 7.

" should I do kill this love? " I asked, but mostly to myself, I actually cannot decide. then Keita turned to look at me. "do kill this love with me" he offered and I returned a smile accepting his offer.

because kill this love !? girl. I love it.

◇ third person pov.

" keita, let's go ! "
" I think he'll pick all the all star trainees "

keita went to the front, with his little run, took his microphone and stared at the G group trainees. the first trainee he called was seok matthew. the second trainee he called was jiaqi. then wang zi hao and zhanghao. and then two more trainees with 3 stars.

" woahh avengers team "
" five all stars omg "

" we'll be doing kill this love " he said, then turning to jiaqi, raising both his eyebrows as if saying "I gotchu". 

and with that, they became the team that most wanted to avoid. which is certainly understandable look at the amount of purple all star, and if they're not all stars they're 3 stars.

apart from that, what shocked people is that after many groups were formed... when there was no more all star amongst the global group. there was still one all star, standing amongst the others in K group.

park gunwook. that was shocking. he's an all star, all-rounder as well. Still, everyone was avoiding kill this love team. at least until, hwan hee .

Lee hwan hee picked all the trainees from Jellyfish entertainment. it was a coincidence .

◇ jiaqi's pov

we all saw gunwook persuading Hwan Hee. while master min-hyun was talking about how the remaining trainees would all be together and form one group. ( one in k group and one in g group) .

I looked over to the other kill this love team, and caught gunwook's eye. "I'll beat you" I mouthed and he mouthed back "no you wouldn't". before focusing back towards star master min-hyun.

" except for the kill this love teams, who's already given the song"

we were in our studio and pasting " kill this love " on the stand. when zhanghao whispered in my ear "gunwook seems scary."

that made me chuckle, and shake my head.

keita tore off a white paper, and behind it revealed the mission songs part distribution table. the killing part caught our eyes, as it was coloured and big.

"what's the killing part?" I asked and zhanghao took the iPad. we all sat around him as he searched for the answer. "wait, the killing part gets 44 seconds ! " he said.

[ the killing part takes centre stage with most parts ]

everyone tried for the killing part. of course, it was a tough competition. everyone wanted it. the competition was tougher as there were 5 all star trainees.

so they ought to be good. right? Good, they were beyond good. kill this love was sung by ladies, but somehow these guys might just be pulling this off better than me (I AM A LADY ! ).

I really want the killing part...