Implementation (Chapter 7)

.. - / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / .-- --- .-. -.- .-.-.-

Hide and Seek

It was morning now. I stepped outside of the huge building. As far as I'm aware, in this mind, it was in Robotnik's lab. I chuckled while I stared at the burnt down Green Hills. I think I want to call it.. Hide and Seek.

I giggled at my own thought, what a beautiful name. I loved it here already. I think I know my new plan for the time being.

If I'm correct I can take Robotnik's lab to pieces and rebuild it as my own. I can remake.. Everyone. "New friends!" I jumped with glee at my own thoughts. I can remake everyone as my new besties!

I saw a piece of ash slowly but gracefully fly towards me. I caught it before it could go any further. I smiled wider. I turned my hand into a fist, crushing the small piece.

No one could stop me. I am more powerful than I could imagine. I- I feel.. Like everything. I stared at the smoky sky. It was all so.. pretty. I could smell the burning of plants. I could hear the fire roaring in the distance. The wind blowing fast because of all the sudden heat. Everything was so wonderful.

I looked at the untouched water, my smile fading. I walked over to the water and stared down into it. My reflection-

"Let me out!" Screamed the little hedgehog as he attempted to bang on the water from the other side. What a pity. I smiled.

"Why would I do that?" I asked, "We agreed to this game. I remake your friends now, you stay there,"

"That wasn't the deal!" He yelled back at me, "You wanted to play-!" I giggled, then with a swipe of my hand, hit the reflection. The waves of the water brushed away the little hog. I stood up.

I turned and walked away. As I did so, I could almost sense something. I could.. feel someone. My ear twitched. Someone was watching me. I turned. Nothing but ash and smoke. But then, I heard a small beep.

It was that copy. That metal robot. I stood still and listened, hoping, knowing I would hear it again. I did. It silently tried to sneak away. I jumped at it, catching it by the leg.

It made a warning beep sound, and with that, his hand turned into a gun. I chuckled, not knowing or caring what it was about to do. It shot me. I let go, making a loud screeching sound.

Its feet burned fire on the bottom, then it flew off. I wiped the ash off of my face. Fine, leave. I'll be back. You'll be back. We'll be back.

I can't make up my mind. Everything was suddenly flowing through my thoughts. I knew what to say. I know what to do. I can see. I can smell. I can hear. I feel everything. I- I feel like-

God.