CHAPTER 07

it's been a long time coming but here's a nice long chapter for my favourite people 🫶🏾🫶🏾

*ignore any mistakes*

~~

OMNISCIENT
GRAND TURK, TURKS AND CAICOS

"There is no reason for it to be this hot out here," Stori fanned herself, while Silas got the children situated.

"I don't know why you're hot, you're not doing anything," Silas said strapping the twins into their stroller,

"Stop complaining," Stori hit his arm. "Mica keep your sunglasses on," She reached for Mica.

"I hate them," Mica complained holding her mom's hand.

"She gets that shit from you," Silas cursed lowly,

"Shit," Mica chuckled,

"Stop," Stori popped her hand.  "Khi are you okay?" She asked him,

"Trying to get Tolani on the phone but she's not answering," He said sliding his phone into his pocket.

"Maybe give her space," Stori suggested,

"How much space does she need? She already left," Mekhi argued,

"No fighting guys," Kaiya added from behind them. "Lovie said this is a good trip, let's just go in and —"

"Sevyn what you doing out here?" Mekhi said as Sevyn approached them, clearly upset.

"I'm leaving," She sniffed looking away from him,

"To go where?" Stori stepped forward. "Look at me, are you crying?" She touched her face gently.

"I'm leaving, I don't want to be a part of this messed up family anymore," Sevyn said angrily,

"Oh," Stori blinked at her. "Come inside so we can talk, you're clearly upset, don't leave like this,"

"You don't know where you are so go back in the house," Mekhi said taking her arm,

"Don't grab me," Sevyn wriggled but couldn't get out of his grip.

"Here we go," Kaiya sighed rubbing Leilani's back. "Welcome to your first crazy family vacation baby," She kissed the top of her head.

"It's not going to be crazy," Stori said with a smile, she needed this vacation as much as anyone.

"Hello beautiful people," She exclaimed walking into the house,

"Angel," Naala smiled coming down the stairs. "Lunch is almost ready, you look cute, why are you glowing?"

"That might be me," Silas came up behind them,

"Ew no," Stori mugged him. "What happened with Sev? I saw her about to leave, Mekhi took her back upstairs,"

"I don't know what is going on with that girl," Naala huffed. "She told me she hated me, I don't know what I did,"

Stori frowned in confusion, "Should I talk to her?"

"No I will, go and get settled," Naala touched her face,

"Are you okay mama?" Stori asked with a sigh. "I just know how these things affect you and with daddy too —"

"I am okay my love," Naala gave her a reassuring smile. "Now let me see my grandbabies," She went around Stori to the kids.

Stori watched her interact with the children, knowing that something was bothering her.

"Mama can I go in the pool? Lovie said I can," Mica called out, snapping Stori out of her daydream.

"Of course, make sure you don't get your hair wet," Stori said with a soft smile. "Babe, I'm going to speak to my sister,"