CHAPTER 12

enjoy my loves, it's a long one so ignore any typos 🫶🏾🫶🏾

OMNISCIENT
NAALA'S PALACE, LOS ANGELES

A shiver ran over Sinai as she sat on her seat, she couldn't explain it but it felt like a spirit had just moved past her.

"You good?" Malia sat down beside her, sitting a glass of wine in front of her.

"Yeah something weird just happened," Sinai waved it off. "I see you're drinking again?" She gestured to Malia's drink.

"Yeah my appetite is back slightly," Malia confirmed,

"That's great, I'm glad you're feeling better," Sinai touched her hand,

"How are you? How's Atari?" Malia questioned looking over to her sister.

Sinai sighed and took a large gulp of her wine. "It's like talking to a brick wall, at all times, she wants to move out now,"

"And you're okay with that?" Malia raised a brow,

"You know I'm not," Sinai sighed. "But Abel is trying to let her find herself or some shit like that,"

"What are we talking about?" Mazi came over with a smile,

"You seem happy," Sinai said with a smile.

"I am very happy," She grinned. "Me and Ty are good and Taryn is back in therapy, my baby is coming home too, life is good,"

"That's really good," Sinai said, with a slight tone of jealousy. She wished her own life was doing better.

"I'm happy for you," Malia grinned, "You and Tyrek are great for each other, it was sad seeing y'all like that,"

"Yeah," Mazi smiled to herself, looking over at Tyrek who was at the bar with the rest of the men. "Mama planned this whole party and then disappeared,"

"She's still not back?" Sinai sat up quickly,

"Nope, she said she had something to handle," Mazi responded,

"Hm," Sinai hummed looking over at Dave. "I'll be back," She stood up heading over to him.

"There's my first baby girl," Dave exclaimed wrapping his arms around her. "I was just talking about you, what's up?" He kissed her cheek.

"Do you know where mama went?" Sinai asked him quietly,

"I don't give a damn where Naala went," He answered stepping back. "She does her own thing, I don't know," He shrugged taking his drink off the side.

"That doesn't worry you?" She pressed,

"Not really, she's the King," Dave spoke sarcastically.

"Seriously daddy, she could be in danger," Sinai huffed hitting his arm.

"Sorry," He laughed. "She's on her way back; I spoke to her over the phone,"

"That's all you had to say," Sinai rolled her eyes; trying to walk away.

"Wait," Dave grabbed her arm lightly. "You've been off with me, what did I do?" He asked her genuinely.

Sinai contemplated telling him what her issue was but she knew his health hanging in the balance and she didn't want to add to that.

"Nothing, tired," She shrugged,

"Well remember you can always talk to me," Dave gave her another hug.

Sinai sighed and hugged him back and quickly before she let go of him.

"Are you ready for your trial?" Sinai asked looking up at him,