Ferocious Maggie

I was working my shift at the cafe. The place wasn't so busy, so that meant less stress.

" Allison! Can you get some more of the special coffee from the storage! " He yelled from inside the kitchen. I immediately jogged down stairs to the storage room and bent over to search for the coffee.

As I got up and headed towards the door, with a crate of coffee in my arms, Howlan ran up to me with a hand mirror. " It's my dad, he wants to speak to both of us. "

" Hello? "
" Allison, Howlan! There's an emergency! "
I slightly panicked.
" Why what's wrong? "
" Maggie. "

Okay, I started panicking more.

" What happened!?! " Howlan took the mirror back.

" She's upset over not being invited to the engagement party, so she took Ana! "

" SHE WHAT!?! OH FUCK NO. " I kicked down the door.

" DAAAAAAD! "

My father accidentally dropped the platter of coffee cake. " Spells, Allison! What's the matter!? "

Howlan ran up beside me. " Maggie took Ana, we have to go!"
" Oh, dear! Oh, dear! " He pulled off his apron. " TIGGER, TAKE CARE OF THE SHOP WHILE I'M GONE! " We ran out of the cafe as fast as we could and hopped into the van my father owned. "

Tigger nodded enthusiasticly. " Of course, boss! " He began jumping around on his tail, serving orders left and right.

Me, Howlan and my father jumped into the van my father owned.

" Where did that bitch take our child!? " I started driving, not knowing where I was going and forgetting it was my father's vehicle.

My first instinct was to go to Maleficent's house.

" Where are we going!? "
" Allison, stop and think! "

I stepped on the brakes in front of the large, black, castle. There was no time to talk or think! I jumped out the van and kicked down the door. " MAGGIE! "

Maggie's face looked calm and collected. It made me angrier.

" Oh, look who came! "
" Shut up and give me Ana! "
" Your baby? "
" YES, MY BABY! "
" Well isn't that a shame... I sold her to some villagers. They were quite hungry. They immediately started on her! "

I dropped to my knees.
A second later I got right back up and ran at Maggie. I punched her in the jaw twice, and once in the nose.

" Ow! You bitch! "
She got a hold of my hair, and I started spinning us around. I slammed her body against a large wooden door. And what I had seen inside would change my life for the third time.