Oh, no!

I watched the moving truck drive away as I lifted the boxes full of my belongings.

Our new home was rather large. It was fuchsia colored with a brown roof and chimney. It was three stories large with 3 rooms and 1 bathroom on each floor. I was glad about the bathrooms, since I'd have my own, but I didn't understand the point of having 9 bedrooms. My mother told me it was in case family friends came over, but I still see no point.

As I wandered around the house, I opened a door to a room. It was absolutely gorgeous. It was dark blue with black and white teacups all over the walls, and a big pink and purple swirl on the ceiling. I saw my large, white bed and wardrobe and automatically knew the room was mine.

" Do you like it, Allison? "
I turned around and had seen my dad. " It was your mother's idea. The pink and purple were my own idea. " I smiled brightly at him as I saw my mother walk pass the doorway. I tackle hugged them both on to the floor. " Thank you both so much! I love it! " My mother sat up and hugged me back. " I'm glad you like it, Alice. "

I opened my mouth to speak again, yet I felt a burning in my throat. I jumped to the empty box, and threw up. "

" Oh, look! She's so happy she's thrown up! " He held my mothers hand and did a dance around the corridor.

I, myself stopped being happy. Why did I throw up? Why? What's wrong with me?

As I pondered, I remembered. Me and Darren had unprotected sex.

SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

I felt like kicking myself. I had to call him. No, I had to tell him in person. I immediately got up, ran to my mirror and opened my portal.

" MIRROR MIRROR ON THE WALL, TAKE ME TO THE BEAUTY'S LARGE HALL! "

" Wow, someone's not the fairest of them all today... " The mirror cleared its " throat. "

I facepalmed. Why did the school update the mirror portals? Why?

" LISTEN, TAKE ME TO DARREN'S HOUSE OR ELSE- "

" Or else what, Alisson? " I sighed and pulled out a pocket mirror, and broke it with my bare fist. I heard a huge gulp from the mirror and the next thing I knew, I was flying around in the in between.

As usual, garbage and random items hit me.

" I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS CRAP! "

After thousands of items, big and small, I landed on my stomach on the dining table. I looked up to see Phillip and Darren. Phillip smiled softly at me, as Darren smirked. They were both trying to conceal their laughter.

Darren took my hand and kissed it. " And how's my wonderful Allison doing today? "

" Pregnant. "

" ... "
" ... "
" ... "

" What. "
" You heard me. "

" Oh my dragon! " Phillip fell from his chair onto the floor, then scrambled back to his feet.
" Allison, are you sure? " I nodded, and looked down at my feet. As soon as I did, I heard both of the males yelling for joy.

What? They're happy? I mean... I'm happy too, but primarily apprehensive...

Darren picked me up and spun me around. " YES! WE'RE GOING TO BE A FAMILY! "

I stared blankly at his face while he cried, spun, and jumped over the joy of our soon to be son or daughter...

Down the rabbit hole yet again.