Volume 3: Camilliana

We all gathered into the auditorium. The entire auditorium was in an uproar.

" YOU BITCH! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! SHE KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE OF YOU! " Blanca was heartbroken, tears running down her face. " SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND! I LOVED HER LIKE THE SISTER I NEVER HAD! "

Robin just sat, wide eyed. With disbelief shielding her own tears. For once in her 16 years of life, she felt guilt. Remorse. Anything except vindictive anger that she inherited from her mother.

Blanca was pulled to the side by a teacher to be calmed down.

I, myself just looked at the ground. I couldn't even cry! I felt so emotional that I didn't even feel anything. Raini was my cousin. Me and her spent a lot of time together, until we had to move to help Aunt Elsa with her new home. Upon hearing of her affair with Flynn, and her suicide we moved back as soon as possible. Especially after hearing of Rapunzel's pregnancy.

Yep. Pregnant. With Flynn. The poor woman has been crying for days. She won't eat, barely sleeps. Without Raini, she's a mess. We had to come care for her.

Due to how upset the students were, we had the week off. I stopped by my locker to put my bag in, since I wouldn't be needing it. I fortunately had everything I had to do done, I just needed to hand it in.

" Camilliana, I'm so sorry for your loss... " I looked up into Cindi's eyes. Usually she was so happy. She was upset ever since Allison was put in jail.

" Thank you... But why are you here? "
" A lot of alumni came to give our condolences, since you had came back. " She peered down at the pile of work I was planning on giving in. " Oh dear... I remember you drown yourself in work when you're deeply upset. "

I nodded as she gave me a look I've never seen across her face before. It was a face of sorrow, anguish, despair, sympathy and empathy. It must have been the same look she gave to Allison when Darren died, and when her daughter was sold.

I simply nodded my head and went from classroom to classroom, handing in my work. Every time, they attempted to comfort me, and told me that I could've taken my time with the extra missing work.

I began to walk out of the school. And suddenly, I tripped. I looked behind me, and to my surprise....

It was the storybook.