Cha-cha-cha-Changes!

So, my parents got divorced and my dad took custody of me.

After that trial, was Allison's trial. She pleaded innocent but there was enough evidence and witness to support that she had assulted me. Also, there was evidence suggesting that she had been stalking me. She was sentenced to 27 years without probation.

I didn't feel any type of way. I had still been happy. My dad moved right next door to where we used to live. My parents still love each other, but the shock of the previous events was too much. As parents, they want to " start over. "

My father had taken me out to a fancy restaurant. I was wearing a short, lacy dark purple dress with an exposed back. My father looked extremely handsome in his tux.

" Raini, order as much as you want. I know you're a bottomless pit just like your mother. " He gave me his signature smolder. I giggled and ran my fingers through my hair and ordered a bunch of food. I haven't felt like eating lately since the incident, and he noticed I was losing weight.

After all our food was delivered my father looked me right in the eyes and took my hand. " Raini.. I'm not your actual father. "

I stopped chewing my lobster and looked at him wide eyed.

" ... Everyone knows this. "

" WhAT. "
" I don't know who he really is, no one will tell me. "

I slouched down in my seat and covered my eyes. This can't be happening.

" So... You can call me Flynn. We can be more casual.. " Again, that sexy smolder.

This was going to be a loooong night.