The Wonder of the She Wolf!

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG! "

Giving birth to a child is not pleasant.

Howlan was squeezing my hand. " Come on, Allie! You can do it! "

" PUSH! PUSH! " I couldn't handle this damn doctor.

Hell no.

" WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP AND DO. YOUR. JOB? I PASSED AP BIOLOGY, DO YOU THINK I AM NOT AWARE OF HAVING TO PUSH? DO YOU? "

Silence came across the room.
Until we heard the crying. " Oh, dear! " Little Red fainted. Great. Marvelous. Big Bad Wolf carried her out and the doctor handed me our baby. She had Howlan's gray eyes and my strawberry blonde hair. She was beautiful.

" So... What's her name? "
I happily sighed and looked up at him. " Ana. Ana Wolf. "

After signing the birth certificate, the doctor brought her to the nursing room. Me and Howlan were left together. He couldn't stop smiling, and neither could I.

" Allison.. "
" Yes? " My heart skipped a beat.
" I love you. So much. "
My heart almost exploded. I played with my blanket again, and giggled. I looked up at him. " I think I love you too. "

2 weeks later, I'm back at school.

Cindi cried when she saw me. " Allie! I missed you! " She hugged me tight. As soon as my friends saw Cindi hugging me, everyone came in for a group hug.

" Look at the teenage whore! First Darren. Now that he croaked, she's with Howlan! "

Ugh. The popular idiots. Robin Queen always had snide remarks.
" Aren't you supposed to be cutting off heads? " Cindi placed her hands on her hips.

" How about I cut off your little groups heads? " I snorted at her remark, grabbed Howlan's hand and walked off.

The rest of the year flew by.

Maggie cried everyday.
Howlan and I stayed on the Honor's Roll.
I graduated as Valedictorian, and I work at my dad's cafe.
Ana is 6 months old. During two full moons she turned into a wolf pup. Howlan was estatic.
Finally, me and Howlan got engaged. It was arranged, but we still got to pick out our rings and our date. Our engagement party is tonight.

At 8 pm, I was standing in front of my mirror with my full, light blue gown, heels the same color and my stomach length hair was finally let out of my ponytail. I picked up a sleeping Ana and walked down stairs.

When I saw Howlan, my heart pounded. His hair was gelled back, and he looked so handsome in his red suit. He took Ana from me. " Well, my special ladies look beautiful! " I had put Ana in a cute little white dress, shoes and headband. She babbled and pulled Howlan's lip ring. Then, she reached towards me. " Ma.... Maaa... Blah! " I smiled as I picked my baby up.

Pretty soon, our party started. We had to wait outside two, big wooden doors while our parents gave their speeches. Almost everyone in the fairy tale world was here! From Snow White to Aladdin, from Rapunzel to The Little Mermaid! It was a huge crowd. They all brought us gifts, both for our baby and for us.

" Now, we introduce our son, Howlan Wolf! "

Howlan held my hand and smiled at me. " That's my cue! " He whispered and kisses my hand... Almost just like Darren...

He opened the door gently and walked down the aisle to the room's stage. The Wolf's home was large. They were wealthy since they sold beautiful baskets the family made together, and baked goods.

" Please welcome the joy of my life, Ms. Allison Hatter! "

I gracefully walked down and stod next to Howlan. We held pur left hands, and raised them to show our rings. Howlan picked mines to be a silver band with a big heart shaped diamond with a gold lining. His was silver with gold lining.

After this, everyone was partying and having fun.

" Congratulations dear! " Ursula gave me a huge hug. I hugged her back. " Thanks! Just don't try to take my voice! " Ursula laughed her wicked sea witch laugh. " Don't worry, those days are past my time! "

Howlan came from behind me. " Allie, Ana fell asleep so I put her to bed. " I nodded and I opened my small compact mirror.
" 1... "
" 2... "
" 3... "
Mirror mirror in the purse, " we chanted in unison, " let us know our Ana doesn't have a curse. "

" Right on it! " A image of Ana sleeping soundly was showed. " I'll update you every half hour. "

I raised my eyebrow. " No, you will update us every 5 minutes! " I closed the compact and decided to grab some food.

I had gotten some shrimp, a few fancy sandwiches, chicken breast, calamari and some caviar. I enjoy caviar by itself. Deal with it.

Howlan looked at me weird. " Are you eating caviar....? As a dish? "

I stopped mid scoop to nod enthusiasticly. Howlan just smiled at me and shook his head. " Eat up, my love. We've got plenty. I'll make sure you have it everyday, a private supply! " This being said, he took me to the dance floor and we started waltzing.

Cindi was on stage singing, " So this is Love. " Cinderella looked proud. I was proud as well. Not to mention happy. I'd check on Ana every 5 minutes, lean my head on Howlan's chest, and move slowly.

After the party was over, we sorted through our gifts.

" Too much! " I kept complaining. Howlan had fallen asleep. I sighed, layed next to him, and sleep finally took over me.