Down the Rabbit Hole!

I was dragging him down the street. I hated this place. Using fake names. My father having to force himself to be some dull man outside of home. It was torture. The only thing that made me feel any better was being with Darren. No... Darren's existence made me feel better.

" So. " He finally broke the silence. " Where are we going? " I looked back at him. " Where do you think, you dope? " I knocked on the door to my boring, normal home. I heard the familiar, fun voice that's been greating me since I can remember. " Is she who knocks the product of wonder and madness? " Darren looked at the door, then me. We both started laughing. My dad could actually be himself inside our home. " Yes, she who knocks is the daughter of the Hatter and of The Alice who stumbled upon Wonderland! " I giggled as my father opened the door.

" Allison! " My father pulled me in for a hug, then shook Darren's hand. " Welcome, my boy! " As Darren and dad caught up, I eagerly ran to the kitchen, where I saw my mom cooking. " Mommy! I'm home! " She looked up. " Allison.. Welcome. " She always spoke to me with a smile.

After dinner, and calling his mother, me and Darren retreated to my room. We gazed at the ceiling, and I clung onto my caterpillar plushie. It was one of the few items I had that kept me from being too homesick. That was mostly Darren's job, but there were times that he just made me feel twice as lonely. I snapped out of my memories of Wonderland and my other old friends when one of my books from the shelf. I quickly put my stuffed toy aside and bent over to pick up the book, obviously forgetting how short my night gown I had put on had been. SMACK!

I immediately straightened out. " OUCH! " I rubbed my ass. " Darren! What the hell!?! " Had he seriously slapped my ass?! " Shush.... " He began to pull my white night gown up to my breasts, and stopped there. He was staring at my tight, light blue, lace panties. He began griping my  ass with one hand, and my right breast with the other. I began breathing slightly harder as he began licking and nibbling my left ear lobe. " Is this okay? " He whispered. I wanted to say no. Oh, who was I kidding, even the Queen of Hearts knew I wanted to scream yes at the top of my lungs. Despite this, a tiny yes slipped past my lips and I found myself thrown on the bed. " And down the rabbit hole we go. " Said the Beauty with a smirk on his face.