Uhm.

We sat across each other in the restaurant and Flynn held my hand.

" So... Raini... This may seem weird... "
" VERY. "
He laughed and shook his head. Now that he's not really my father... This guy is sexy and so much fun to be around. I looked down and kept shoving my face full of food. This guys 33 and I'm 15.

He lifted my chin and looked me in the eyes.

" How would you like to be mine? "

" Well you have custody so technically I am....? "

He laughed, smiled and stroked my chin. And he whispered, " I mean my little... Secret... Girlfriend. "

I have no idea why, but I nodded enthusiasticly. I loved this man, and maybe I could come to fall in love too.

After dinner, we were drove home. We sat in the living room. " So, Raini... Have you... "

" Had sex yet? "
" Uh, yeah. "
" I've given oral.. "
" I see. "
" Maybe.. I could... Do it to you? "

He glanced over with a look of excitement and shock. " I mean, I wasn't expecting it from you but... I mean... Wow.. I.. I didn't wanna put pressure I just wanted to make conversa- "

I untied the strings around the neck of the halter dress and exposed my breasts to my lover. He smirked as I unwrapped my long, aroused gift and began yo suck eagerly.

" Ooh.. Raini.. I.. Oh, I love you.. " He held my head gently as I kept sucking. " Isn't this better than small, teenage boy? Oh , don't stop! " He grabbed my medium sized breastsband fondled and groped me. I let out moans while my mouth was full of him. He pulled out of my mouth and pulled me onto his lap. " Since we put you on birth control just in case.. Can I? "

" Yes. " I bit my lip as he threw the rest of my clothing aside and thrusted into me, holding my hips.

" Ooh... Oooh... " I held onto his shoulders as he took away my virginity. It had felt so great!

We both had released and collapsed.

Flynn began to passionately kiss me. " Raini.. I love you. I'll never let anyone ever hurt you. "
I weakly smiled. " I love you, too... "

At school the next morning I quickly popped down in front of Blanca in the school cafe after buying some scones. " Flynn isn't my dad. "

She cocked her head to the side. " Good work sherlock. Everyone knew. "

My mouth dropped. " But we're BFF! You should've told me! " I swatted her hand away as she reached for a scone. " It was on the down low. It broke my heart not to tell you, but I just wasn't supposed to. "

" We're dating now. "
Blanca gave me an amused look, with wide eyes and an opened mouth. " You go, girl! I want the details! "

I looked away.

The bell rang.

Blanca successfully took a scone and gave me a smolder. " Saved by the bell. "