Saved

I was sitting on the couch and Flynn was outside, as detective Gingerbread asked me some questions.

" We heard from a student that you have been... Intimate with Flynn? " He questioned me with a worried look in his eyes. "

I shook my head. " No. I saw the student being dragged away for drug possession afterwards. She was obviously not sober. Not to mention she has no evidence of anything. " I answered in a soft voice. Usually I'd be angry, but not with Gingerbread. He was like a second... Erm... Third? Father to me.

He shook his head. " Raini... I hate to do this... But.. " He slowly pulled out a file and handed it to me.

I looked at the first picture. It was of me and Flynn. It was us kissing before coming into the house.

No.... No! This can't be! That bitch!

I threw the file of all the candid photos on the ground, and I ran out. It was all over. I knew it was. There was nothing else that I could do.

" Raini! " Flynn started after me, but I didn't care. I ran straight into the woods. I bumped into the well.

I can't do this... I can't go on like this....

I took a deep breath, and did what I knew would be my last performance. It pleased me knowing it would be all alone, in a capella.

I can not breathe, I can not sleep
Knowing what they did to me
And all the broken promises that deceived me

I heard them getting closer.

All of the things I've wanted to do are said and done
After everything I want this life to be gone

I heard police sirens and the police organizing a search party.

And after all, I thank you all so
Now I hope you all can let go

Closing my eyes, I let myself drop into the well.