Zombie Shooter Game

3.

2.

1.

*Growl* *Growl*

"Kohane, to your left!"

*Chomp!*

"Kya! What about the grace period!"

"You're the one that said we could beat hard mode, Azu." It wasn't even a practice day and she was stressed as hell.

"Azusa-- woah! While they gather the starting goods, let's cover Akito and Shi--"

Toya's character turned and shot another zombie. Four different perspectives at once, Kohane wondered how much time they spent at the arcade to not be totally disoriented and embarrassed at the constant shortening of their names.

Toya started killing some mad zombie flesh, and An turned to Kohane in a quick reprieve. "Kohane." Her eyes lit up again. "You're the bottom left, do you see where you are?" Kohane looked. Her character was standing near the window of the abandoned building they'd all spawned in. Turning cylinders on either side of the gun, she swiveled to Toya's character, near the exit to the room.

"... Mmh! Right behind you, Aoya--"

"Behind me?!" He turned his character around in lighting speed, leaving him open to another zombie, which An turned her character around and shot with ease. Kohane attempted to curse her phrasing but there wasn't even time for that.

"Nobody's behind you but Kohane-chan. Let's move out!"

"Hai!" everyone responded. Their avatars dramatically bounced through the hallway, reaching a high stairwell that overlooked an exit.

"Try to keep up, Akito-kun~!" An teased, avatar dashing down the stairs.

"Oh yeah! You were dead before we came, An!" His avatar gave chase. Their race quickly came to a close when they opened the outside door to a horde of zombies.

"Switch for a second, Azu." Kohane moved aside with no second thought, shuddering at Toya rushing against her back. She watched in awe as he accessed her sniper weapon, headshotting zombies from a stairwell landing. "You both are going to get killed," he chided.

"Nice save, Ao!"

"Leave some for us, Toya." The both of them started shooting zombies left and right. None of them could make it past the barrage of bullets before them.

"Right, I'll go down too." Toya's, now Kohane's, avatar had the automatic. He wielded it like a badass but he also handled the sniper well. The automatic was the easier to use, so it was probably for the best they switched. She barreled down the steps, slow because of the heavy machinery.

"It's fine, Kohane! I got these guys. Your kill count is so lowww~ Akito!"

He had the shotgun. It made him the fastest, but also the weakest. "You can shut right on up An before I put this barrel in your mouth." He blushed as the words sounded.

An scoffed, pushing some hair behind her ear. "Don't say weird things." The zombies were gradually closing in on the door. "Kohane, you can switch with him anytime now!"

"Here!" Kohane aimed at the doorway, locking focus--and her position. "Akito, move."

He jumped back so fast she wondered if he glitched away. A zombie shoved through the doorway and turned to An, but before it could do any more Kohane blasted five holes in its head. It fell away. She lowered the gun and moved a little closer before unleashing her full wrath, An by her side.

Akito moved to the stairs to shoot from them too. "Those two..." He blinked to real life for a moment, glancing down at Kohane and over at An. Toya turned, catching his eye.

"Shiraishi-san and Azusawa-san are really something else, aren't they?" Toya gave a small smile, when suddenly the screen flashed red. A zombie found a home on Akito's avatar's face.

"Gah~!" He physically jumped, bumping Kohane who's focus was splintering. Toya shot the zombie. More were approaching the group.

"If you have time to be scared you have time to secure the other entrance!" An directed.

"Other entrance?" Toya asked.

"Right, right," Akito conceded. "Where is it? Toya, let's go."

"Keep going down the hallway under the stairwell. Actually," she grunted as she shot another zombie, "It's the main route." The boys were already on their way, picking off the zombies streaming in. "After that, there's the forest, and then the bridge. That's where we get to the car to safety, but-- AW SHIT TOYA-KUN I NEED A BANDAID--" he rushed to her, "but if we don't get the gasoline in the forest--"

"AH! I need more 'reloads' Aoya!" Kohane was knifing it up, fresh outta ammo. He rushed to her as well.

"If we don't find the gas in the forest the zombies will corner us on either side of the bridge and trap us!"

"Gotcha. This looks a lot more challenging than I thought..."

"I'm not that bad at video games, Toya-kun, I'm good with my fingers~" she couldn't resist the urge to lean around Toya and wink at Kohane.

"Who's saying weird things, now..! Toya! Mayday! MAYDAY!" Toya turned to Akito who had ten health.

"Motherfu--"