𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒

! Warning !

Mentions of corpses/blood/ and gory topics as well as well as outright weird stuff said. If that makes you uncomfortable, please skip past the following parts: Trey Clover, Ace Trappola, Jade Leech, Floyd Leech, Kalim Al Asim, Ortho Shroud, Chen'ya
——<3
In the distance, you could hear two friends talking to each other. Seemingly to be gossiping amongst each other.

"Y'know! Heartslabyul has some really weird people in their dorm! But, they're totes unique too!"

Dorm Leader:
Riddle Rosehearts - Second Year
"Maybe just once, I'll break some rules, as long as it keeps you by my side."

Vice Dorm Leader:
Trey Clover - Third Year
"Do you like my baking? Really? That's nice.. y'know, if you asked me to do so, I'd stuff a whole corpse inside these tarts and feed it to the whole dorm. Haha.. that's a joke, of course."

Dorm Member:
Cater Diamond - Third Year
"Oh my Seven! You're so gorgeous! Like wow! Please start posting pictures of yourself more often for me, 'kay?"

Dorm Member:
Ace Trappola - First Year
"I would challenge you to some card games to pass the time.. but you look like the type to start crying after losing multiple times. But, that would be pretty funny to watch though.."

Dorm Member:
Deuce Spade - First Year
"As an honor student, it would be my duty to protect you from bastards who think they can lay their hands on you."

"But the students in Savanaclaw are sooo scary too! They all have such sharp claws.. Better to stay far away from them, don't you think?"

Dorm Leader:
Leona Kingscholar - Third Year
"You're almost so pathetic it's amusing, it's a miracle that you've managed to survive this long in a school like this."

Dorm Member:
Ruggie Bucchi - Second Year
"Syhehehe, hunters usually target the weakest animals such as yourself. I'd watch out for that if I were you! Don't wanna get trapped in something because you weren't bright enough to see it!"

Dorm Member:
Jack Howl - First Year
"Please stay safe, especially in a dorm as wild as this. N-Not that I'm concerned about you, I'm just telling you to use common sense and not do anything stupid."

"Don't even get me started on those in Octavinelle! So shady! What are they planning? But they serve amazing food... maybe I'll order from them but keep my nose out of their business.."

Dorm Leader:
Azul Ashengrotto - Second Year
"In such a chaotic school full of wild savages- Ahem.. I mean students with unique personalities, it would be best to acquire some sort of protection. If you made a contract with me.. you wouldn't have to worry about that."

Vice Dorm Leader:
Jade Leech - Second Year
"It would be ill advised to try and resist against my magic. It'll be over before you know it. Now then.."

Dorm Member:
Floyd Leech - Second Year
"Different worlds sound cool and all, but I don't really care right now.. but, it gets pretty boring without you here, so I need you to stay, 'kay~?"

"That's why I'm so grateful to have some normal dorms like Scarabia, the people there are so bright and cheerful! Life there is a never ending party~"