Meeting Three Heroes

The girl known as Olivier glanced at the (possibly) older boy in front of her. He doesn't seem to be wearing the same clothing as her close friends or even those who were like her.

Being trained here for 15 years made people around her feel cold at her empty gaze, but those who knew could just tell her what to do and she would mostly follow their orders.

She doesn't even know where they were. And she felt quite saddened of their departure.

Strangely enough, she doesn't even know what they were doing, other than knowing that she was being trained to become strong enough to defeat the terrible Demon King, Diabolos who was going to bring calamity to the world.

At least, that was what they spoke.

And now, the red haired boy sat in front of her.

"That being said, may I know who you are?"

".... Zero-Zero-One, that's the name I've been given, yet I think I'd prefer if you call me Olivier. I've been living here with my friends for years."

Even with barely any emotion, the girl naturally replied before Corneus proceeded to curtsy towards her.

"Well then, I'm.... someone you should be able to know more later, but because of my sudden appearance, I'm technically going to be treated like an intruder so... Let's run when we get the chance!"

"....?!"

The next moment, the door to this room opened by sliding to the side, revealing several people in lab coats.

A few armed guards wearing vests also arrived, taking out batons that generate electricity as they glared at Corneus.

Olivier immediately hid behind Corneus as she glanced at the guards in fear.

"Who are you?! How did you get here?!" One of the scientists spoke, taking steps forward while glancing at the boy, who strangely grinned at their direction.

'.... The cult of Diabolos looked like it had a massive upgrade in technology, have I really went back in time? No matter.'

Corneus crossed his arms before swiftly extending them, allowing his current choice of weapons or two heavy needles to appear in his hands.

"I'm here to take Olivier away from you monsters!" He declared, twirling the two golden needles before swiftly throwing them to the guards' eyes, damaging their brains and killing them immediately.

On the next second, Olivier saw him run towards the fallen guards before the other scientists could even react, then taking their batons away.

"O-Olivier! Help us- GAAAHH!!"

Sparks were made from the impact of the baton, stunning the other scientists and slowly but surely killing them.

And Olivier watched closely.

"Where are the others?" Corneus asked a stunned scientist, who could barely glance at him.

"I-I don't... Know what you're talking about!" The scientist replied, before a baton is plunged into his mouth, causing him to feel immense amounts of electricity that began frying his body.