Genius Prince, Corneus Midgar

Ever since his birth, Klaus Midgar and his wife, Mary Midgar had become incredibly happy.

Gently clutching her son on her arms, Mary noticed that he was no longer crying, gazing towards his mother.

And then it suddenly made a sound almost equivalent to a giggle. She thought that it was by instinct of her child, so she was happy.

"Klaus, have you decided on what to name our child?" She asked her husband in an almost weakened tone.

He scratched his head. And, to reduce his embarrassment he swiftly thought about a name.

"H-Honestly.... Hm... How about Corneus? I named our first daughter after a part of our eyes, so why not name him another part of it?"

The two reached a mutual agreement, however, decided that Mary names their next and last child that will be born as Alexia.

'Huh, I was given the same name! Cool, I guess.'

However, they didn't even notice this until later in their lives, as he was incredibly intelligent, despite his intelligence, he will be bound to do crazy shit.

Don't like it? Come on, don't be like that, he may not be what you expected him to be soon and that doesn't mean you should use that as mere bias.

Back to the topic, as they began to take care of both their kingdom and the two royal children, they began to receive reports about Prince Corneus.

One such report was that Prince Corneus was focused in watching a painter from the Oriana Kingdom do his work, and not once did he even interrupt the painter.

Another part of that report that had surprised them was the joy Corneus had in watching him until the painter was done.

This happened while he was just three years old, when Alexia was born.

The next year, he suddenly began to play the piano, a recent invention from Oriana Kingdom, and while it actually sounded horrible at first, he began showing signs of improving, in just a few weeks.

He barely shown effort in observing swordfights, but as he was still very young, he could do nothing but observe fights.

It was observed that he was bored. When talked about why swordplay looked boring, he simply said: "I wondered why aren't they using the full potential of their art? Why do I feel like they were imitating someone? The way they're using their energies needed work like art."

His father replied that they were taught these Sword Arts, only to look disappointed, as if he wasn't given the true answer.

This question however, just felt quite wrong.

At the age of six, his muscle memories fully returned, allowing him to begin training in the arts of the Bushin, yet he didn't really care much about it since he crafted his own style, which was simply powerful but precise swings, thrusts and other basic techniques.

Techniques which had inspired Alexia, who began to try to imitate him and Iris in their sword styles.

And now, while he was at the age of 9, he and Iris got into a swordfight after a bit of a misunderstanding.

"Brother, what did you say?!" Iris yelled, tightly clutching her wooden training sword with both her hands. She was glaring at Corneus who was as calm as always.

He raised his finger, waving it sideways.

"I merely said you needed to lighten up your strikes, as I think power isn't everything. Unless.... Your technique is refined enough." He replied, with a light smile, closing his eyes.